Originally posted by: average-student
can I replace one
?
You didn't tag anyone playing this game. I'm only allowing it if people tagged someone playing this game.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: average-student
can I replace one
?
You didn't tag anyone playing this game. I'm only allowing it if people tagged someone playing this game.
mocha mat do dhokha tag separately or make her count it as a hug back
Squeezzinggg backkk!! 
Originally posted by: Minionite
You didn't tag anyone playing this game. I'm only allowing it if people tagged someone playing this game.

Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Hey, according to the rules u hv to tag those who r not playing this game. Me and Soni r playing so u cant tag us.
Now i realise why everyone were tagging me in that thread
U r famous siddenly
Irony is i find hug culture to be weird irl
Same
When i see some elder i m like🙏
Same , and a handshake to friends....those hugs weird me out 
Originally posted by: average-student
mocha mat do dhokha tag separately or make her count it as a hug back
Kya alag tag karna hai???
Did you not count my hug Shreya? Kya mere hug ki koi value nahi hai?
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451