Originally posted by: Terenaina
I don’t care about the divorce or separation. I think it’s wrong for women who are divorced to not let the kids see their dad for what. I see that happens in real life. I never liked Amrita Singh look so never watched a movie of hers except for 1 movie. I don’t know her personally but her personality seems mean. Now her annoying daughter that looks like her is there. I wish her son debuted instead, he actually looks the part.
I read so many magazines and tabloids of 80s and 90s.
In most of those articles Amrita was mentioned as that hot blooded, foul mouthed and dominating aggressive person.
Amrita was famously known as Mard Singh in the industry and media, and was very popular because of her GAALIYAAN on the sets in her peak days, so misbehaving with Saif and her inlaws makes complete sense here.
191