That u will hv to ask Shreya.. but ig u can
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That u will hv to ask Shreya.. but ig u can
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Aaj toh ek daam celeb jesa feel horaha hai. My hug is in demand
Good luck to you guys
![]()
And Good luck to rest of players too. All of you doing so well.
I am lucky to have you ninu
Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying
ninu is having a very busy day sending hugs to everyone!!! 🤗🤗🙏🙏
Gayu do tag 5 people who are not playing this game.
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
ur always in demand nina 🥰 thank you so much for the hug 🥰🥰🥰
Vedi 
Good luck dear
Bus kar pagli rulaye gi kya 
Bhavu good luck to you dear
Happy Hug Day everyone



can I replace one
?from where to get five people.... Who I know, are not even coming online!! 😭😭😭
And others are playing 🙈🙈
Maria, thanks for the hug but I am participating too. Ask shreya if u can replace me with someone else fot the hug
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451