🤣🤣🤣 There was another version, no, where it was "flying high"?
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2Pmu2LBHkD/?e=693a6cf0-6a15-4daa-8e43-04e9eba432ce&g=5
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣🤣 There was another version, no, where it was "flying high"?
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2Pmu2LBHkD/?e=693a6cf0-6a15-4daa-8e43-04e9eba432ce&g=5
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
These 50 years old identifying as 15 years old and they are allowed to play with minors n change in their locker room. Are we insane?
https://x.com/wallstreetsilv/status/1756032150212624742?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg
This is so crazy and creepy.....like WTF?? .....Isn't this identifying this going to far and being taken advantage of....like this creepy 50 years old man.....what the hell?? They allowed him in a girls' locker room.....if that happened with my girl....I would be throwing a fit and make sure that some people end up in jail.......like what are the girls parent's saying?? How is a 50 year old man being allowed anywhere around them....much less changing there....WTF???
Viva Las Vegas pre Super Bowl party time !! Las Vegas baby party time 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

they booing the rock here https://twitter.com/Vision4theBlind/status/1756324585253826970Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
crowd would boo Rock vs Roman
they booing the rock here https://twitter.com/Vision4theBlind/status/1756324585253826970
those jabronis need to know their role and shut their damn mouths
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0