How many shows has Wahaj done where he doesn’t end up with the heroine or has a tragic ending ?
Jo Bichar Gaye
Fitoor
Bichray Moti
Mein
These are the only ones I know of
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How many shows has Wahaj done where he doesn’t end up with the heroine or has a tragic ending ?
Jo Bichar Gaye
Fitoor
Bichray Moti
Mein
These are the only ones I know of
Originally posted by: unicornhugs
How are people confirming that it’s Yumna? Did I miss something?
It's just yumhaj fans speculating that its yumhaj ps because they want yumna opposite him in every damn thing he does
Originally posted by: VQZVAF3B4LP75MW7
How many shows has Wahaj done where he doesn’t end up with the heroine or has a tragic ending ?
Jo Bichar Gaye
Fitoor
Bichray Moti
Mein
These are the only ones I know of
In Ghisi miti mohabbat he had a cameo and his character ended up divorcing the fl.
Wahaj having a sad ending and him being forcibly married to fl are the only constant things you would find in his shows
In Ghisi miti mohabbat he had a cameo and his character ended up divorcing the fl.
Wahaj having a sad ending and him being forcibly married to fl are the only constant things you would find in his shows
In most of those shows, he had a supporting role. Now he should be getting happier endings
https://youtu.be/6MSgVAEHw_w?si=40dkMNUIuLAcErRa
We are in the minority
.Most of the people didn’t like or understand the ending.
You know what would have been a good ending and answered everyone's questions.
A flash forward a couple of years... its Asifs funeral Zaid has returned. We get to see all the other characters show up and we can see where they are in their lives.
Everyone still went their seperate ways but there would have been some hope that some learnt from their mistakes and moved on in life
Sajal and Iqra are my dream pairings for Wahaj
Ohh?? I don't have anything as such. If they act and look good together on screen then fine. Ohh yes I think Iqra and Wahaj should do some comedy. Iqra was good in Suno Chanda..
I would like to see Wahaj & Saba as well. Not necessarily as romantic lead but if some story fits
Is Nishath linen & this Sajal ps different? Any idea anyone?