Poll
My Name is Khan vs Dil Se vs Kabhi Ha Kabhi Na
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is an unfair poll. I protest
Yeh MNIK ke khilaaf ek sochi samjhi chaal hai
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
This is an unfair poll. I protest
Yeh MNIK ke khilaaf ek sochi samjhi chaal hai
i genuinly though MNIK would steam roll through both these two jabroni films 
Dil se liked the songs and preitys debut movie !! But why three choices 😕
no way dil se was unique the songs iconic esp the train one with Malika chaiya chaiya n then jiya jale with Preity. The weak link was manisha srk liking each other. Kabhi ha Kabhi na some enjoyed that too I thought it was ok. MNIK in this choice be last n after KANK didn’t care much on some kjo movies.Originally posted by: Stone-Cold
i genuinly though MNIK would steam roll through both these two jabroni films
KHKN is SRK's best film....I said what I said!
Dil Se, hands down. Might be SRK's best ever.
Tripple threat match 
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Tripple threat match
Which one you voted finally? 
for me just the Dil Se album >>> All SRK movies except Chak De, Swades, DDLJ and Veer Zaara

Voted for Dil se. Either dil se or my name is khan but lil more towards dil se
https://youtu.be/35jFpyKLkVI?si=5Zb9Pf_xCcpp8M_-
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
0