Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Reader17

Ha but then Veer koi aise butcher nahi karna chahiye tha, had they gone with the OG pairing, they could have still prolonged their show. But for the sake of Drama makers ne show ka satyanaash kardiya hain.smiley7

I don’t know yaar what could have prolonged the show. Because yeh log aise hi randomly changes nahi karte. Kuch toh sochke hi karte hai. Veer ko Achcha bana denge later. Regret toh karwa denge hi 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don’t know yaar what could have prolonged the show. Because yeh log aise hi randomly changes nahi karte. Kuch toh sochke hi karte hai. Veer ko Achcha bana denge later. Regret toh karwa denge hi 

Meg7ji, iss show mein men regret nahi karte. Veer ka instant whitewash karenge ye log 😮‍💨😮‍💨. This show is sooo problematic. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Meg7ji, iss show mein men regret nahi karte. Veer ka instant whitewash karenge ye log 😮‍💨😮‍💨. This show is sooo problematic. 

morally dekha jaaye toh problematic hai I am not disagreeing that. But then I don’t know what are we expecting from this show. 

Athz thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3EWSJ0JBFs/?igsh=MWgxZ2w3Y2tueWxvdQ==

Her edits!! ♥️♥️♥️ She does it so well that you connect with the Sahan again. Atleast i do 😁. But once I watch the show it fades. 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Reader1419

I hope brars stand by their value system and get Veer arrested or will we blame Keerat for going out to meet him? I really hope gurleen slaps the life out of Veer and sends him to jail. And what will Angad do? Let's see his reaction too....he is always trusting thr wrong ppl and then we feel bad for him.

Didn't Manveer provide upbringing for all 3 , Veer Garry Angad. Nice value system.

Athz thumbnail

morally dekha jaaye toh problematic hai I am not disagreeing that. But then I don’t know what are we expecting from this show. 

I am expecting it to be like the other shows. Want them to tone down toxicity, add some continuity in the story, lesser open threads, don't want ant illicit relationships, and no overnight character flipping no molestation and it's justification. Compared to other shows this show is tooo bad. The only saving grace are it's actors and nothing else. Sad! 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am expecting it to be like the other shows. Want them to tone down toxicity, add some continuity in the story, lesser open threads, don't want ant illicit relationships, and no overnight character flipping no molestation and it's justification. Compared to other shows this show is tooo bad. The only saving grace are it's actors and nothing else. Sad! 

Haha! Probably you will have to change the channel smiley36 Jokes apart yeh sab alreday baki shows mei bhi ho chuka hai re. They are not offering anything new

Athz thumbnail

Haha! Probably you will have to change the channel smiley36 Jokes apart yeh sab alreday baki shows mei bhi ho chuka hai re. They are not offering anything new

Really? Like divorced wife staying back? Guy marrying ex wifes sister while x-wife who has an eye on her sisters husband stays back..? And ismein 0 romance hein nutmegji, baaki. Mein atleast romance bhi hein na? 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Really? Like divorced wife staying back? Guy marrying ex wifes sister while x-wife who has an eye on her sisters husband stays back..? And ismein 0 romance hein nutmegji, baaki. Mein atleast romance bhi hein na? 

Telling you to watch Kundali with me. Hot couple who always solve issues together and protect each other. Great male lead, strong moral compass.smiley39

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Telling you to watch Kundali with me. Hot couple who always solve issues together and protect each other. Great male lead, strong moral compass.smiley39

Who are the leads? Ones Drishti no? From Divya Drishti.. She's cute.