Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Grumpy you should have seen that video of Tripti looking at Ranbir and couldn't take her eyes of Ranbir, the woman is gone.

I made a gif smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh god Tripti! What do you even see in him? 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I will never understand what they see in this smiley8

Poor Tripti she was gone smiley37smiley36

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I HOPE NOT! If I saw Vicky Kaushal I would probably look at him the same way as a fan. That does not mean I would go any further. It is called checking out the menu but not going out for dinner. 

Yeah Grumpy, but Vicky is a gentleman, that knows when not to cross the line, and Vicky actually adores his wife.

Meanwhile with Ranbir, it not IF but WHEN is his next mistres. That man already has rumors of already cheating with two actresses and it been barely a year since he has been married. Imagine all his other mistresses we know nothing about.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Yeah Grumpy, but Vicky is a gentleman, that knows when not to cross the line, and Vicky actually adores his wife.

Meanwhile with Ranbir, it not IF but WHEN is his next mistres. That man already has rumors of already cheating with two actresses and it been barely a year since he has been married. Imagine all his other mistresses we know nothing about.

That is a part of the deal though. Alia knew this would happen, she just wants to title and the clout. Have you seen her lately? She looks extremely unhappy and dull. 

I have no clue what gif this is about but i must say Tripti looks quite pretty here, liked her make up especially eye make up and that dress color complemented her skin very well and she looks ravishing and damn hot in that dress🔥

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I loved Tripti and want her to succeed. She can do so much better then this taken goods. Yes, the Kapoor name can get you places but it is not worth it Tripti. You deserve so much better. Please do not go there in this badnam territory. 

Tripti is an ardent Ranbir fan

She can do better agreed 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Instead of Aloo buying awards, she should have been worried about Tripti. Unlike Shraddha, Tripti is an outsider that has nothing to lose.

Not really. Unlike Tripti... Shraddha doesn't need RK or anyone from him crew to get films. She has a pretty solid base in Mumbai. Tripti can easily be ousted if Alia really would want to, but let's hope it never goes that far.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

That is a part of the deal though. Alia knew this would happen, she just wants to title and the clout. Have you seen her lately? She looks extremely unhappy and dull. 

The way she tried to milk wash Ranbir in her KWK episode, by harping that how he is a great man, husband, etc, etc. She gave it all away, she tries so hard to make people believe that he is madly in love with her, when he is always the coldest and unbothered one around anyone he has ever committed to.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The "Animal" has unleashed again..welcome back the most famous F-boi of BW..! smiley44 

Alia toh has no right to complain after all the nonsense she spewed on KWK..but he is a dad now! God RKsmiley44