anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Bapuji has finally started speaking. In the preview he stammers K-K-K Kab... Then in another scene, he tells Ambika that "Suraj ke alawa Dhiren ka ek aur beta bhi hai.." (In flashback, Dhiren standing with a baby in his arms and Bapuji slapping him).

Suraj getting worse in the meanwhile. He has mixed chicken into bhojan for Brahmins 😠 

Kesar has decided to move away from him into a hostel after Bapuji becomes fully okay (which of course she won't). 

A panditji has predicted that Kabir's luck will turn for the good soon.

On a side note, even if he turns out to be her step brother, I don't like the idea of Dhruvi falling for Kabir. This shouldn't have been shown 👎

Lets see what lies ahead...

Edited by anon91 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Did Suraj’s father cheated on his wife? With Kabir’s mother? Or did Kabir’s mother adopt Kabir from Orphanage? Or Ambika had a son before Suraj that makes him the youngest after his cousins siblings?

it’s a lot of confusing things happening here.

Will Makers finally stop torturing Kabir?

and when will Kesar realize that she has feelings for Kabir too? This feeling she’s currently feeling isn’t out of love but Duty though her Saas maa?

We don’t want Kabir and Dhruvi as married couple? I don’t see chemistry there? 

And Why did they change Kabir’s sister character? I don’t feel connection with her? Like why leave?

We want the old one Back!

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Most probably, Dhiren has cheated on Ambika because she was shocked to hear about another son in the promo. 

I am so very tired of the Kabir torture. The message I get is, if someone is poor, make a slave out of him and exploit him to any extent. I felt so terrible in the recent episode in which Kesar took Dhruvi's rishta for him 😢 He said he was very tired of this whole family running behind his life to marry Dhruvi. How can they be so insensitive? 😠

But then I loved that one scene in which Kabir really gave it to Kesar! She told him, "Dhruvi se shaadi kar lo. Dekhna tumhe dheere dheere usse pyaar ho jayega." He replied, "Tumne bhi to Suraj se pyaar kiya tha. Bahut saara. Use tumse pyaar hua?" That's the cheeky, outspoken Kabir I love and I so want back ❤️

Now Kabir won't remain poor. But that's yet another thing I am unhappy about. Why can't a poor but good person ever be the hero?! Anyway, I hope he uses his position as Dhiren's son now to teach Suraj a lesson of his life. He's taken enough from that brat.

And for Aarti, the new girl is nice but very different from the original - acting and looks wise. The original one had a very innocent charm. This one looks more of the street smart type. I miss the earlier Aarti too ❤️

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anon...

one problem at a time:

First Dhruvi-Kabir Problem:

Dhruvi is adopted... or Dhruvi's father is adopted or Dhiren is adopted.

Second about Suraj:

Kabir ML then pakka Suraj will be out of the picture soon.

Third about poverty:

I have a long.. in depth answer for it..

I made a post long back discussing why the ML of ITV is mostly rich.

here's a screen shot of that:

Screenshot 2024-02-02 111014.png

if you are interested in the post: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161695151

anon91 thumbnail

😂😂😂 Indeed, getting rid of Suraj would mean getting rid of rubbish. How I wish they'd get back Queen instead! 😔

I agree with all your reasons for having a rich ML in shows 😁❤️ Specially the one on set design - this show is full of out-of-nowhere parties 😂 Koi khush hai - celebrate karne ke liye party karo. Koi dukhi hai - usko khush karne ke liye party karo 😂😂 Any excuse does!

And for giving the FL a weaker set because they won't have to show it too much - this show has an edge there - the villain, hero and FL now all belong to the same house. All are Rajgaurs. Lol 🤣🤣🤣

One reason that I've discovered that you can consider adding to this list is - pleasing a certain 'snob (khandaan-obsessed?)' section of the audience. 

So many Suraj-lovers (yup, they exist) have commented that 

'Suraj Rajgaur naam hi kaafi hai!' 

'Suraj acche khandaan ka ladka hai, use kaise bura dikha sakte hai?"

'Sadakchaap (Kabir) ko accha dikha diya aur Suraj Rajgaur jaise khandaani ladke ko bura bana diya' and what not!

What do I say? Makes me wonder if we really are living in the 21st century 😅😅

fmm2667 thumbnail

He cheated on Amika with a secretary? 

it’s so weird that everyone is a sibling to each other whether it’s Kesar or Kabir or Suraj

Why is Kesar minding in everyone’s business. Focus on making Suraj a good son hahah

It’s a lot of things to IMPACT here. 

Are they making Hetal a vamp because of Suraj because I like hetal as positive character with dose of grey shades. 

That’s all I have for now 

anon91 thumbnail

Yes. He cheated her with a secretary called 'Sapna' and then with the help of Bapuji, gave her for adoption to Janardhan and Shakuntala whose son was born dead. Shakuntala does not know this but Janardhan does - never felt that way though 😅

I guess the original plan was to show Kabir as Ambika's son but things went too haywire so they've come up with this solution. Kabir is too well-established now, the audience won't be able to accept him with another name!

Manish Goel's performance was wow! 🔥 Senior TV actors really know how to emote! And it was so touching to see Kabir's father so worried for him ❤️

Looks like getting Ambika to accept Kabir as her son is Bapuji's last wish. She'll have to fulfil it. She might show some initial resistance but given how good a character she is, she will accept him eventually. 

Kabir will never exclusively accept her as mother though. He loves Shakuntala regardless of her cruelty and evil ways. He's too good too, after all 😅

Suraj has conveniently become mother-ka-chamcha again with a vengeance. He's going to create trouble for sure!

I'm curious to know why this needed to be hidden from the rest of the family. Since Bapuji has revealed the truth to only Ambika and Baa, how will they get Kabir into the house? Don't tell me they'll make him their servant (personal assistant, secretary, whatever) again 🥺😖. Let' see....

Kesar is literally one trouble-maker! What she is trying to achieve by convincing Ambika that Suraj is good - when he is not - is beyond me. Isn't Ambika going to be super heartbroken when she learns the truth? Who does this to their own mother? 😵‍💫 

I guess that is why she's planning to go live in a hostel after doing all this. So that she doesn't have to face the consequences 🤣😂🤣😂

On a side note, I understood long back that Kabir is behind every success of Kesar. Now I understand that Kesar is behind every misery of Kabir 🤣😂🤣😂

I agree on your point about Hetal with the grey shades being better 👍

Though I felt very happy seeing Hetal getting her negative side back for my personal pleasure 😁😁 So much for Kesar and her logon ko sudharna abhiyaan. This is the end result 🤣😂🤣😂

As of now Bapuji has dramatically declared that Kabir is 'Kabir Rajgaur' and not Kabir Yadav. Poor chap doesn't have the basic minimum requirement to be a part of this family - insanity 😂🤣😂🤣

Let's see how he'll survive....

fmm2667 thumbnail

Why does Kesar think she’s have right to fix someone mistakes but can’t see her own?

she claims that’s she love Ambika and Suraj and her adopted grandparents and her childhood friend who is not related to her in siblings way after all.

who gave her that Right to decide someone’s life like that?

Grandpa was in comatose state until Kesar prayed to her Gods. To fix him! Suddenly he is worried about Kabir over his daughter in law broken betrayal heart?

and I’m curious: did they say how Kabir’s unknowingly knowing father died. The guy called D because he doesn’t deserve to be called anything else. You know who right? Suraj’s father? 

They going to make Suraj more villain now than Queen ever was in few episodes of them.

last episode of last night: Kabir tears broke me! 
I wonder how he will react to it! 

anon91 thumbnail

Hahaha 😂 I was thinking of the same! All thanks to Kesar's praying and Suraj's wild attack on Bapuji, the whole Kabir-being-a-Rajgaur drama has begun. And now they are behaving like the victims of what is happening! This 'hero' and 'heroine' manage to shift the spotlight on themselves no matter what the situation. It's annoying 😠

In actuality, it is Ambika who is suffering the pain of her husband's betrayal and Kabir suffering the pain of not having known his identity since the past 25 years! But there were nearly two episodes of what Suraj was going through immediately after the revelation!

At least Dhiren worried for Kabir, unlike this Suraj who pushed his pregnant girlfriend in front of a car and just absconded from the scene! He's blaming his father for having an affair post marriage. Wasn't his own marriage to Kesar decided in childhood itself? And he knew about it fully! How did he manage to have a girlfriend get her pregnant then? All I can say is - hypocrisy ki bhi seema hoti hai! 

------

I don't know why the elderly in serials are just meant to create trouble 😂😂😂 In reality, they are the wise ones, sharing their wisdom with their family to guide them through trouble. And in serials, they are the ones at the heart of all chaos!!!

What is Bapuji in such a haste about?! I mean Kabir has already been away from the family for 25 years! Why not give him at least a couple of more days to decide 😂? Why does Bapuji have to blackmail everyone like this by being on deathbed all of a sudden? Baa is also catching her chest every now and then as if she's going to get a heart attack! 😂😂😂

And why the pressure for Kabir to live with the Rajgaurs in the first place? Why not just give him the option to live in Rajgaur Niwas IF he wants to? Else, let him have his share of the property and live wherever he wishes to! I really dislike the coercion being done here 👎 

It's also not fair to force Ambika to accept Kabir as her son. Acknowledging that Kabir's a Rajgaur is what justice demands. But Ambika accepting him as her son is not required - Kabir is not a baby who needs to be brought up by a mother! 😂😂😂

-----

Two days back, I wrote that Kesar is behind every misery of Kabir. I stand corrected. She is behind every misery of everybody! 😂

It was her bright idea to bring Ambika and Suraj together. Else, Ambika was very much in favour of Kabir, thinking no less of him than her own son. Now Ambika has become blind in favour of her son, so much so that she has decided never to let Kabir in the house. When Kabir went to touch her feet and she backed off - the trauma it caused Kabir, my heart broke 💔😢 All thanks to Kesar 😡

Not only this, Kesar stubbornly brought Hetal back in the house. Today, this very Hetal is creating conflict between her and Ambika. Well, serves Kesar right for acting oversmart! 😂

-----

About Dhiren, they just said that he died in an accident, that's all! They couldn't care less because the only issues they care about are those that can bring in the drama 😂 

They didn't do a single enactment of Kabir's adoption story! It was all narration by Dhiren! The budget for the show has really sunk 😂😂😂

Which reminds me, they haven't partied since quite a while! Why don't they party to cheer up Bapuji? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

----

And about my sweetheart Kabir, my heart broke a million times over seeing his tears 💔 The next episode was even more painful to watch with him going crazy in denial - laughing, shouting, crying. As someone rightly pointed out recently, how much he has suffered in this show! 🥺😢 I wish respite is round the corner for him 🤞❤️

---

And on a final note - Darshan is such a cutie 😇❤️ Always excited for Kabir bhaiyya! He's made place in his room and is waiting excitedly for Kabir bhaiyya to come and stay over with him. I remember he was the only one to trust Kabir when everyone was hating on him for no reason. After all, Kabir was the one to discover his talents and to work upon his treatment. I love this elder-younger brother duo ❤️❤️❤️