Pls tell me How to send images through PM?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Pls tell me How to send images through PM?
Did you do copy and print screen from laptop?
Try now
Did you do copy and print screen from laptop?
Hey, please check this link, this might help.
What is explained here works both for posts and PMs.
Thanks a lot. Will follow this.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Do you want to be a back-up? In case a partner has to drop we can ask you to replace them so that the pair remains in the game.
Shreya sabko iss kaam py lagana chahti hain.
Inn masoom players ki khelney kodney ky din hai, yeh kis kaam py laga diya sabko 🤣
Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless
Great questions partner!
I don't have questions yet, I need time to process what this round is asking us to do 🤯
Oh yes, one question, are we expected to submit a recipe for our MasterChefs?
Nope. No one has time to read all of that. 
Originally posted by: Anisha06
It's not full.I think some other issue.Shreya too asked me to clear but she still unable to send. Let me try again.
Yeah I've raised it with Vijay. Not sure why. It's just your inbox.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451