Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Posted: 3 months ago

Bangladesh U19 have screwed this up. They needed to score 156 in 38 overs to beat pak and qualify for SF . Wasnt too much. But they as always screwed it up. 125/8 in 31 overs. Reminds me so much of how AFG screwed up in Asia Cup.

Edited by BeingBlunt - 3 months ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Bangladesh U19 have screwed this up. They needed to score 156 in 38 overs to beat pak and qualify for SF . Wasnt too much. But they as always screwed it up. 125/8 in 31 overs. Reminds me so much of how AFG screwed up in Asia Cup.

When I watched SL vs AFG match mujhe tab hi laga next victim will be Bangladesh aur voh hi hua smiley6 As always the batting let us down. I felt bad for Borshon he took 4 wickets and also as No.10 batter he scored 21*(24). One tactical mistake they made is when they took 3 runs due to pakistan’s misfielding that was a blessing in disguise for pakistan. Had Borshon remained on strike it would have been a different story.Nalla Maruf gets me annoyed, his aggression is so OTT(whenever he gets a wicket) smiley11 , even commentators were criticizing it(in that match vs India) . 

Naseem Shah ka Bhai ne BD U19 ka band bajandiya smiley7

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 3 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

When I watched SL vs AFG match mujhe tab hi laga next victim will be Bangladesh aur voh hi hua smiley6 As always the batting let us down. I felt bad for Borshon he took 4 wickets and also as No.10 batter he scored 21*(24). One tactical mistake they made is when they took 3 runs due to pakistan’s misfielding that was a blessing in disguise for pakistan. Had Borshon remained on strike it would have been a different story.Nalla Maruf gets me annoyed, his aggression is so OTT(whenever he gets a wicket) smiley11 , even commentators were criticizing it(in that match vs India) . 

Naseem Shah ka Bhai ne BD U19 ka band bajandiya smiley7

@Bold: Commentators mentioned it. "Will this prove costly or not remains to be seen". 

LOL @Nalla Maruf. He looked good for no 11 but bounce always troubles weak batters.

But anyways they are kids.Will learn. But they should have closed it. Like the 2020 batch did it in SA.

This team was good though. The only one who competed with India somewhat.

Edited by BeingBlunt - 3 months ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

@Bold: Commentators mentioned it. "Will this prove costly or not remains to be seen". 

LOL @Nalla Maruf. He looked good for no 11 but bounce always troubles weak batters.

But anyways they are kids.Will learn. But they should have closed it. Like the 2020 batch did it in SA.

This team was good though. The only one who competed with India somewhat.

Not saying it cause of his batting and he is a decent bowler but cause of his badtameezi smiley7 I hate the way he behaves when he gets wickets smiley36 Kuch over ho jata hai smiley37 I kinda feel it was a lesson for him when he could not bring his team to the finishing line.

In national team we have Shoriful Islam who also is very aggresive but utna nahi compared to that Maruf and Shoriful is down to earth outside field.

I kinda feel this BD U19 squad is even more talented than the WC winning squad  , but their overconfidence ruined them. They got this overconfidence after winning Asia Cup in Dubai 2 months ago. Shibli, Maruf and the captain didnt perform as well due to their overconfidence, on other hand Borshon, Ariful and James were good. Ariful already earned a BPL contract for his performance.

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 3 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Soccer Savvy

Did Pak win??

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Yes by 5 runs and qualified for semi. Same SL vs AFG asia cup wala situation. PAK is SL and BD is AFG

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Pakistan for winning the match by 5 runs and cruising into semi finals.smiley32

Congratulations to Ubaid Shah for winning the PoTM award.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Ireland for winning the match by 41 runs (DLS)smiley32

Congratulations to Kian Hilton for winning the PoTM award.smiley32

Cheers..