Reserve a spotOriginally posted by: minakrish
This looks like fun. I might sign up once I have a theme in mind that hasn't been done before.
, theme apne aap soojh jayega 
Rules/Announcements
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Reserve a spotOriginally posted by: minakrish
This looks like fun. I might sign up once I have a theme in mind that hasn't been done before.
, theme apne aap soojh jayega 
Hi folks,
Please do let me have September 15th 2024.
Theme: Monuments in songs (background)
E.g. St. Xaviers College, Mumbai has been featured in atleast 2-3 songs.
Booking 8 months in advance! 
When is the next available slot for?Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Reserve a spot
, theme apne aap soojh jayega

Mar 2. Shall I put you down for then? You can let me know the theme laterOriginally posted by: minakrish
When is the next available slot for?
Theek hai…Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Mar 2. Shall I put you down for then? You can let me know the theme later

Originally posted by: minakrish
Theek hai…
Anushka ke hi sahi, Aur
koi bhi Gaana Suno subject Aa jayega, aapko to 4 song Likhnahai same subject ka phir to hum bhare pade hai, hum bazi sambhal lenge
Aap bus sharu ho javo
Hi Carisma
Hoping to see your TOTW sometime in April!
Is March 3 taken?
Originally posted by: Nishnesh
Anushka ke hi sahi, Aur
koi bhi Gaana Suno subject Aa jayega, aapko to 4 song Likhnahai same subject ka phir to hum bhare pade hai, hum bazi sambhal lenge
Aap bus sharu ho javo
Booked for March 10th wala weekend.
Theme: Reading & Writing
Mera padh ne me na lage dil.....1
Kagaz kalam dawat..2
Good theme