Poll
Should Pardes be included in the SRK movie match?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kabhi Haa Kabhi Naa didn't make it. It is SRK's favourite
Yes, Arjun Sagar is Fingu's heart & soul❤️

yessssss......This song has my heart, lungs, liver, kidneys....everything...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4wr-y_bqB8&ab_channel=TipsOfficial
Those who have opted for first option😊

There are more losses to bear as some movies I like didn't make it to the 32... and only one will be the winner...
Yet what doesn't destroy me, just makes me stronger 
Sorry Mom, nothing comes closer to Duplicate 🤩

Justice4Duplicate!
Kabhi Haa Kabhi Naa didn't make it. It is SRK's favourite
And for the record, this was mentioned by myself and others.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5347906/srk-edition-qualifying-round-match-2?pn=2
I voted no. 🗳
I only vote in the main poll - just for fun 
There are soooo many SRK movies I like that - actually - a voting is only a game for me 
It’s blasphemous not to have Pardes in the list. What even. 