Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
samajdar ko ishara kafi hai





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
samajdar ko ishara kafi hai





I will do one page a year
ekdum jabardastOriginally posted by: Fearless_Lover
in Hindi, Zindagi Nacha rahe hai apne dhun main


Zuckerberg is summoned to defend meta again? Now what happened? I havent followed the news on SM lately 

Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
Zuckerberg is summoned to defend meta again? Now what happened? I havent followed the news on SM lately
I don’t know either 
Zindagi jhandba
Phirbhi ghamandba 
he should just buy a house in DC. Every other month he is there anyway


zindagi ka to laga rhega ab kya kare

Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
jis type ka tumne padha
Arnav ki mami 
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k