Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dude that was soooo sensuous!! But please continue writing after your exams... I believe these are your CBSE class 10th Boards..
PYQs aur SQP's pe nazar dalti rehna aur syllabus revise karti rehna... You'll do great!!! And remember do not get stressed either... Just maintain positivity.. I know bohot Sara gyaan hai jo tumhe shayad pata bhi hoga par Best Luck! You'll Kick A*s!!
♥️
Originally posted by: HeirOfSlytherin
Dude that was soooo sensuous!! But please continue writing after your exams... I believe these are your CBSE class 10th Boards..
PYQs aur SQP's pe nazar dalti rehna aur syllabus revise karti rehna... You'll do great!!! And remember do not get stressed either... Just maintain positivity.. I know bohot Sara gyaan hai jo tumhe shayad pata bhi hoga par Best Luck! You'll Kick A*s!!
♥️
Thank you  Maine ek likha tha kuchh din pehle
Forever Yours | Neivika OS
Mujhe baaki subject ki chinta nhi h but hindi 😩 Meri hindi bht buri h aur first exam usi ka h, pta nhi kya hoga mera 🥲
Thank you for the well wishes
Can I help you
Originally posted by: Chowmein123
Can I help you
Pleaseee mujhe na answer writing me difficulty hoti h
Yes I will teach you
You can take my number we can chat on whatsapp
Originally posted by: Chowmein123
You can take my number we can chat on whatsapp
Thank you for thinking about me 
But I can't share my no. problem ho jayegi :)