As I got to know by some member that I have to create a new topic so I did
My question is whether there will be crash course season 2 and will Shanaya character return
Page
of
1As I got to know by some member that I have to create a new topic so I did
My question is whether there will be crash course season 2 and will Shanaya character return
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There's no official information yet about the second season of "Crash Course" and the return of Shania's character. However, the decision to continue a series and bring back specific characters usually depends on ratings, financial performance and the decisions of the creators and producers. Stay tuned for news from the creators of the series, there may be updates coming soon.
Traitors India Amazon Prime discussion Feel free to post here
Babita singh reporting Hindi suspense movie released on Amazon is a good one time watch. Very natural acting by all esp leading lady.
Vadhandhi is a 8 episodes suspense thriller series in Tamil dubbed in Hindi. Season 1 was good and now season 2 is released. This is a good...
KK Menon, Archana Puran Singh - family entertainer clean series, inspired by Marathi movie Kranti Jyoti vidyalaya.
48