everyone is talking abt games .. I love playing Genshin Impact …thats the only game I play for now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
everyone is talking abt games .. I love playing Genshin Impact …thats the only game I play for now
Originally posted by: infinity101
Exol I saw that JDJ promo and damn Neil is a good dancer, very graceful!
That was Dance Deewane promo - Colors tv. JDJ comes now in Sony.
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
https://x.com/munawarkijanta1/status/1752229248558092624?s=46
Nazila wants to get back together with munnu after he won aur karo sab uska support sab ka katt gaya aur Ayesha ka bhi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Isse koi 100 darjay behtar aur khoobsurat hai Ayesha. Munna pls soch lein 2 dafa iske paas jaane se pehleWrong post.
Saw on Reddit. Munna posted this. So sweet 

Originally posted by: infinity101
Age ki baat ho hi ri hai toh sbse buddha kaun hai yahan? Waise I guess Sunny se chhota toh koi hoga nee, ya fir 16-17 saal ke bhi aate hain idhar?
KD yeh dekh lo, usko sabse chota bana dia
Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying
I guess yeh bass ott pe aa raha hai!!
Vibe ye sab galat cheese dekh bhi liya hain,jaha bhi hain
Is it any current show or previous one?