Shibani is part of CC (crazy creative) hence she is not able to play I guessOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Maybe but even then Shibu needs to be playing and she’s not partnered with anyone else 😭😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shibani is part of CC (crazy creative) hence she is not able to play I guessOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Maybe but even then Shibu needs to be playing and she’s not partnered with anyone else 😭😂
I didnt forgot uOriginally posted by: average-student
Soni gave dhokha she forgot me now you also(can't even tag you kiff)
no partner no play :/
I thought u might be busy sorry
but glad u r partner with Rosy :)So sweet of u to have offered to play if I was not partnered. I hope to see u in other games like the one which Shreya mentioned the Jimmy Jab which is solo heheOriginally posted by: carisma2
I extend my utmost gratitude for the gracious invitation, although it has come to my attention that my name was inadvertently omitted from the initial guest list. I must confess, I am quite fond of indulging in solitary pursuits. However, should you find yourself lacking a suitable companion, I may entertain the idea of joining your esteemed team.
Kiffs, play with Anmol na, this way we will get to hear from Anmol too :)Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Me don’t want to play if you can’t play 😢
Sign up me and my partner Palak.
Thanks for the tag Soni.
It would take time and a certain no. of posts from you. I found a relevant post if it helps you.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ishqbaaaz/4742146/a-newbies-guide-to-if
Originally posted by: SoniRita
congrats, 2 sons now wow. Very hectic i can imagine haina.
Thank you so much 
I barely have time for myself
I came here for 5 min because my younger son is currently sleeping and elder son has gone to school..
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Tujhe BB ke coupla coupli nahi dikh rahe ab, toh udhar dekh rahi hai?
Shreyyyy, mera Nina aur Hava ka trio ho sakta hai?
BB ka khatam hogiya ab yahan ka dekhon gi 😎
Trio toh acha hai but iss game main bus Kappals hi chaiye, Lobey Dobey Kappals
🤪
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Nina, why are u not playing? Shreya as in CS doesnt have partner, u can be her partner
Thanks for suggestions but mujh sa anari player khud bhi dooby ga aur partner ko bhi ly doobey ga, it's better to not play couple or group games.
Even im new to this game. Hope I am able to get some points atleast.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451