Arjun bhag ke chala Gaya use marke hero banne..
But DJ ne aukat dikha di..use
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arjun bhag ke chala Gaya use marke hero banne..
But DJ ne aukat dikha di..use
well I am so happy for you, finally you are a Mod
Yeah , my dream has finally been fulfiled
I actually got scared seeing Bhumi in precap...
Many more to achieve...
yeah

Don't mess it up. Warna I'll destroy you. 

Welcome to the dark side. Vanshaj members be very very scared of him now. 
Kyun ki use maar khana tha...
We are so happy for him.. finally he got what he deserves...a Karara thappad..
what a welcomeOriginally posted by: Minionite
Don't mess it up. Warna I'll destroy you.
Welcome to the dark side. Vanshaj members be very very scared of him now.


bapre baap hum bohot bhita haiOriginally posted by: Minionite
Don't mess it up. Warna I'll destroy you.
Welcome to the dark side. Vanshaj members be very very scared of him now.
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90