Originally posted by: Docworld
Delusional cholmate jane degi kya usee?? I hope manisha chachi plays cupid and spoil Ruhi's plans.
Yes, I hope end moment pe Ruhi ko koi bahu task dede and Abhira ko bhej de 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Docworld
Delusional cholmate jane degi kya usee?? I hope manisha chachi plays cupid and spoil Ruhi's plans.
Yes, I hope end moment pe Ruhi ko koi bahu task dede and Abhira ko bhej de 😍
Ruhi arman ka sexual harassment kar rahi
Uska situation bhi same hi hai i think
Originally posted by: Chaitu.V
Kisine poocha 😂 itna explanations kyun de rahe ho 🤨😎
mujhe sirf mujhe, cause I want to know with no dating how
chit wali ladki become ex-girlfriend

Make it make sense Armaan cause I'm confuse
🥾👟👞👢👞👟🥾👟👞👢🥿🥾👟👞👢👞👟
For Ar💩💩💩💩
Ru(less)hi has brain cells missing...so oll leave her in her 🤯 psycho land.


Waiting for Abhira's look for the party...
Mujhe kyun lag raha h ki, Party is being hosted by Abhira's boss/He is going to be there. Aur isliye madam party main jaane ke liye itni excited h
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Ruhi arman ka sexual harassment kar rahi
Wahi ,wahi wahi meine bola armaan ki izzat khatre me hai
,Bach ke rehna hoga usse
Ye sab sunne ke baad bhi isko reaction chahiye tha
Kya shauk chadha tha Armaan ko aaj khatro ke khiladi banne ka
toofani kaam karke aaya hain wasn't that enough
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
mujhe sirf mujhe, cause I want to know with no dating how
chit wali ladki become ex-girlfriend
Make it make sense Armaan cause I'm confuse
You're asking the wrong 💩head 
You'll have to ask the heaven, earth, star, moon and sun...cz no sane person has any plausible explanation 
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k