Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vibrantvibes

Wth Armaan refused to join family at dining table as wellsmiley39smiley37 

He'll either demand to let Abhira join or he'll say I'll eat in room with hersmiley36 I guess Dadi would allow Abhirasmiley37 

im soo happy. I just hope they eat alone, she shouldn’t be sitting with the family this quickly! Please 😭 I want better moments with them.

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bluech96

I FFed here.. does Armaan see her dancing? I can’t tolerate her face 🤣 

No! But he sees her tangled in drapes and ignores. 

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

He was  like plz kuch tho kaho,danto nahi tho  opinion hi de do par discuss karo and when he was about to leave the room and Abhira said Armaan ,he is expecting her to ask to him to stay back in the room or daante?smiley37

He's desperate for her reaction smiley37 didnt stop expecting even after she said its deal shadismiley39 Armaan be like arey deal tumne ki meri wife hi hain smiley39smiley37

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Wth Armaan refused to join family at dining table as wellsmiley39smiley37 

He'll either demand to let Abhira join or he'll say I'll eat in room with hersmiley36 I guess Dadi would allow Abhirasmiley37 

Yes. I loved that. I didn't expect him to do that honestly, considering how much he values his position in the family. 

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also … let’s give it up for the newest member of Team ABHIRAA…. Manisha.. she’s a baller, she literally roasted Ruhi! Yaaaay

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

As expected dono matter rafa dafa karke same bed pe sone gyesmiley37 He's still wishing daant padesmiley39 ya at least opinion de wife on his kandsmiley39

End mein irk hoke room se jane lagasmiley36 She said shawl leke jana bimar huye toh tumhare phate dhol jaisi awaz mujhe hi sunni padegjsmiley39(oh no hume bhismiley37

And he actually took shawl smiley37smiley37

Dunno but today's episode Armaan was cute and abhira is always cute... Am sure even afternoon listening to Abhira punishment he still would have wanted daant from her but she told he should be thankful as he's fake pati... 

Armaan low key acting cute also he refused to eat at table as he did not want abhira to be lonely again... 

https://twitter.com/mxyx66_/status/1752135723937829217?t=-b5Wh2lSdCnWYktMeRbQuA&s=19

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

im soo happy. I just hope they eat alone, she shouldn’t be sitting with the family this quickly! Please 😭 I want better moments with them.

Family ke sath baithne ke chances are high bcuz Dadi is in happy moodsmiley37

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Ru has turned into certified yedi (pagal) smiley37