Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Cry some more

Screenshot Capture - 2024-01-29 - 17-29-14.png

Screenshot Capture - 2024-01-29 - 17-29-48.png

We are drinking those tears.

Aint changing two CLEAN HITS in a year.

https://www.sacnilk.com/news/Sam_Bahadur_Final_Worldwide_Box_Office_Collection_and_Records

https://www.sacnilk.com/news/Zara_Hatke_Zara_Bachke_2023_Box_Office_Collection_Day_Wise_Worldwide

Vicky did this in 6 years if we remove Covid years, while it took some decade to achieve this.

Being huge nepos, when it is your destiny it is your destiny.

You're right. Vicky is a much bigger superstar than Ranbir. To avoid being the laughing stock of your school, neighborhood etc....just don't say it outside. 

Also, what's with these trashy websites using Windows 98 interface which look like they've been designed by a high school student. smiley36

I'm sure you can find some "Credible" sources to make your ridiculous claim. 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I was going to say please do not insult Shahid like that by comparing him to the overrated Kapoor lad. He is going to go down as the most overrated actor of the century. Shahid on the other hand is actually pretty underrated. 

I love Shahhid and is one of the best actors in Bollywood. I brought him up because Ranbir fans like thinking Ranbir is beneath him when their box office is very comparable. Shahid is one of the most versatile actors that can play any role. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

You're right. Vicky is a much bigger superstar than Ranbir. To avoid being the laughing stock of your school, neighborhood etc....just don't say it outside. 

Also, what's with these trashy websites using Windows 98 interface which look like they've been designed by a high school student. smiley36

I'm sure you can find some "Credible" sources to make your ridiculous claim. 

No one is saying that. We are saying he is doing better considering the fact that he is nearly a decade younger then Ranbir in the industry.

https://www.businesstoday.in/trending/box-office/story/sam-bahadur-box-office-collection-day-11-vicky-kaushals-film-hit-by-monday-blues-makes-rs-5855-crore-409083-2023-12-12

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/box-office/zara-hatke-zara-bachke-box-office-collection-vicky-kaushal-sara-ali-khans-film-turns-super-hit-on-its-fourth-friday/articleshow/101236673.cms?from=mdr

Ab toh teek hain nah! 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was going to say please do not insult Shahid like that by comparing him to the overrated Kapoor lad. He is going to go down as the most overrated actor of the century. Shahid on the other hand is actually pretty underrated. 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It is not the length of the role but the impact you leave behind. As hard as their fans might have a hard time swallowing it but Vicky was the show stealer in both Raazi and Sanju.

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/sanju-review-vicky-kaushals-performance-one-highlights-rajkumar-hiranis-film-773603

It was Raazi that changed things for Vicky. Women were gaga with Iqbal and Vicky's performance. 

https://www.telegraphindia.com/entertainment/lsquo-women-are-more-in-love-with-iqbal-than-with-vicky-rsquo-nbsp-mdash-vicky-kaushal-has-hit-the-big-league-with-raazi/cid/1430409

I would like to see the overrated Kapoor couple leave such an impact in the smaller roles. smiley4

You're changing the goal-post here. We're talking about stardom here. Vicky is a phenomenal performer and will certainly make an impact with whatever screen time he has but he has no star-power. Hope he gets there, he's deserving but comparing him to Ranbir Kapoor is comical. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

You're changing the goal-post here. We're talking about stardom here. Vicky is a phenomenal performer and will certainly make an impact with whatever screen time he has but he has no star-power. Hope he gets there, he's deserving but comparing him to Ranbir Kapoor is comical. 

It is only comical because Ranbir has an advantage of around a decade over him. Other than that his trajectory indicated he is well on his way there. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What's amusing about these comparisons is that the individual isn't even a Vicky fan. They just feel the need to defend him and pit him against Ranbir, probably to ease the frustration of Ranbir moving on from their botox-filled maharani. If they truly valued any talent, which they keep boasting about with Vicky, they wouldn't be fangirling/boying over Katrina.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

FYI trajectory-wise Vicky at least has a blockbuster as a lead to his credit already. Aloo's only blockbuster is RRR, where both her role length and impact are questionable. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Katrina is self-made. That alone is an admirable quality. The same can not be said about Ranbir or his wife. smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

I love Shahhid and is one of the best actors in Bollywood. I brought him up because Ranbir fans like thinking Ranbir is beneath him when their box office is very comparable. Shahid is one of the most versatile actors that can play any role. 

Yeah, I have checked some websites that list certain Ranbir films as semi-hits others list them as average. All in all, he has four clean hits to his credit. Very much like Shahid only a less talented and more overrated version.