I don't know but I don't like Kavya dress at all even hair style r so
adi look nice.
I don't know but I don't like Kavya dress at all even hair style r so
adi look nice.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Different look for Kavya, not anywhere closer to whatever shown in the show so far..
Wait for the episode and hopefully there are some happy shots in this look, so far we have seen only sad part in the bts/promos. AdYa should rock in this look, there are some pics already out in this look and they really looking stunning..
I think dress nice but hair style look not good
Originally posted by: UIFARTK3GKYOVGZ7
I don't know but I don't like Kavya dress at all even hair style r so
adi look nice.
That look is probably inspired by deepika padukone's receprion I guess
Originally posted by: name2saakshi
I think dress nice but hair style look not good
Not that bad.. just tried to give her a different look from daily episodes
I think overall it looks nice.. Adhi is looking as usual handsome in black
Originally posted by: rakeshopg
Different look for Kavya, not anywhere closer to whatever shown in the show so far..
Wait for the episode and hopefully there are some happy shots in this look, so far we have seen only sad part in the bts/promos. AdYa should rock in this look, there are some pics already out in this look and they really looking stunning..
Yes.. want to see them in a romantic dance.. pleaseeeee makers
But i love her look she is looking gorgeous and black suits her the most and this look is inspired by Deepika i guess
That's why Adi had to dress like a girl and Kavya doesn't need to do anything fancy 
A very different styling so far in the show both looking good 👍