Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Nice update. So Maan planned a honeymoon for Geet and was happy to see the excitement and her enjoyment on the visits to various places.

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Very romantic update! Geet is so cute, she’s hurt that he’s breaking his promise yet she’s not able to say a word to him. He is so understanding smiley27 love how he is pampering her at every stage. Surprised her with the honeymoon & they’re both having a good time. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Geet's pain as a wife is natural.but its not possible for a businessman to send someone else always in his place to get the work done properly.when maan asked how he can go without an important thing I felt happy that he will be taking geet with hum.but geet is asking whether she is thing for him.ha ha.tulip garden scene and cycling were cute.mg romance waa very nice.the edits gave the feeling of a fairy tale.superb.

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She needed this break soo much 

Soo happy for her . So beautiful. Lovely maaneet moments. Amazing 🤩😍 lovely 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely update..

Both  went to honeymoon and spend their time together..

Waiting for next update..

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing and adorable update

no wonder Maan likes to tease her   She is so adorable pouting when she is upset. Haha putting her in the suitcase. So cute. How can he go leaving her and that to it’s their another honeymoon. 
Glad they had a blast 

glad that annie has become geets friend now. She could help Maan pack 

waiting to see what happens now 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

The sun streamed through the bedroom window, casting a warm glow on Geet, as she watched her husband prepare for another day at the office. Geet sat on the edge of the bed, a smile playing on her lips, admiring the quiet strength in Maan's every move.

Maan, dressed in a crisp white shirt and neatly pressed trousers, stood before the mirror, adjusting his tie with a focused expression. The scent of his cologne lingered in the air, a familiar fragrance that made Geet's heart flutter.

It's been nearing two weeks from their recent honeymoon tour and geet has been feeling better after that... strangely her all ill feelings seems to vanishing in thin air....she even feel something changed in her mentally and physically as well...her heart skip a beat seeing him staring at her through the mirror, and he winked at her making her blush...

As Maan finished knotting his tie, he turned to Geet, their eyes locking in a silent exchange that spoke volumes. Geet felt a rush of affection for the man before her, her husband, her confidant.

Maan approached her, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. You are late, aren't you coming to office today? Feeling alright?'

Geet blushed further with his gentle touch, she look anywhere but at him, to say the truth Maan...

You are lazy, that's what you are telling me from last few days, he sighed getting up, you skipped the office frequently at recent and gave me the reason that you want to be lazy at home..." Maan finished and turned to see her.

Geet pouted her lips and looked away angrily...I can't help it, I don't know what's happening to me, I am sleepy again, you also don't leave me at night to sleep, you know na kya kya karte ho, kaise tang karte ho Hume and you left me tire every night...no not night, early morning...you are man, you are strong to handle me and office but I can't like you....I even skipped my yoga classes you know this? But no you only want to blame me?

Maan just kept staring at her with wide open eyes and then took deep breath to hold his anger.

He sat before her again and next moment sealed her mouth with his shutting her thereby, his kiss was hungry and passionate like always....leaving her breathless and dizzy when he left her finally. 

She looked at him with her innocent doe eyes that only made him hard, "it's not my entire fault darling if you seduce me like this, his gaze lingering on her cleavage that's when geet realized the sheet she had wrapped around her body is falling down. 

Next moment Maan pinned her down to the bed before attacking her breast, which was already sore from his earlier passion.

Maan...." she couldn't help but yearn for him. Next moment he removed his pants and was inside her, pleasuring her deeply to their heart content.

After a while he got up leaving her exhausted and spent...she watched with dizzy eyes he is fixing his clothes again.

You only asked for this and later blame me!! He teased her with naughty smirk as he helped her to get up. She cuddled in his arms like baby, you are really bad..." She pouted snuggling her face in the crook of his neck. 

Yeah I know that, all for my beautiful wifey! He said huskily caressing her back sensuously.

Now you are not getting late for office,? She asked pulling away to watch his face.

Tumhari bager jaane ka man nahi karta, tumhari aadat ho gayi hai...

Achcha!!? She asked sweetly with blushing smile, I will come at lunch time, for now go , you are getting late. 

Just then his cell rang again from company' number and he had no option but to go now. 

Maan gathered his belongings, slipping his wallet and keys into his pockets. Geet hugged him before he headed to the office.

"Take care, Maan. Have a good day at work," Geet said, her eyes expressing a mixture of love and a touch of reluctance to see him go.

He brushed a strand of hair from her face, his touch lingering as he whispered, "I'll be counting the hours until I'm back to my favorite place."

As he left, Geet stood still, a sense of warmth enveloping her. The room seemed quieter in his absence....

Later that Afternoon, both had lunch together in his office with Maan stealing some kisses from his wifey and troubling her by not so innocent touches. 

Today there was different glow on her face. She was even blushing unnecessarily...he found her unusually silent today and she even looked nervous.

Geet kuch kahna chahti ho mujhse? He asked after both have done with lunch.

He grabbed her palm which felt cold, kya baat hai...? He became concern seeing her hiding her eyes from him.

Nothing Maan, why do you think so? I am completely fine, she lied while looking away from his eyes.

If it's the truth then tell looking in my eyes!' he pinned her chin, and she looked up.

Geet, he cupped her face in concern seeing her eyes feeling up. Tum ro kyon rahi ho? 

Kuch nahi, bas aise hi...

Aise hi koi rota nahi hai geet, he handed her glass of water.

I am just wondering how lucky I am to get you in my life!? Aur yeh happiness chin Jane se dar lagta hai, aise lagta hai koi aapko humse chin lega...I can't lose you can't live without you...bas yahi soch ke bahot baicheni hoti hai...she confessed and hugged him tight, hiding her face in his chest.

You are started thinking this shit again, Geet!? I told you nothing can keep us apart..  you believe in me!? 

She nodded, while he combed her hair with his fingers, "then trust on my words, I will not let anyone part us nor let anyone take you away from me....trust on our love, Geet! 

She felt better and rubbed her face over his shirt.

Now don't spoil my shirt I have next meeting scheduled in an half an hour.

Geet fumed hearing him and she parted with pout on her lips.

Now don't do that, I was just teasing to watch your this golgappa face.

You call me what!? 

I told the truth, now if I can't say you this then who will say...

You are too much...she got up angrily but he pulled her back, making her fall on his lap. 

Next moment, he took her pouting lips in his mouth for a soul searing kiss. His hands moved over her back, opening the knot of her blouse.. without wasting minute, he cupped her soft mounts in his big palms, crushing it mercilessly.

Her continuous moaning only ignited his passion further as he strolled down wet kisses on her jaw, cleavage...he pushed down her blouse from her shoulder accessing her big assets and started his sweet torture of biting and sucking her nipples. 

Their passion halted with sudden phone call. Maan covered her with her saree and handed her cell which was ringing with Annie's name.

Hello Annie...' her voice quivering with his touches as Maan continued to play with her nipples with his fingers. She tried to get up but he couldn't leave her, his hold only tightened on her waist, so she gave up and closed her eyes in pleasure , listening Annie's complaint from other end.

Where are you? I am waiting for you from an half an hour, bhul gayi? We have to go for shopping today? 

Her eyes snapped open registering Annie's words, yes Annie..

What!?

I mean , no...I came to office.

What? Why did you go when we have already planned.

Maan...she suddenly moaned out, feeling his mouth over her hard nipples..he stared biting it and then sucking it hungrily.

What!? You are with Bhai!? Then jarur woh tujhe trouble kar rahe honge? Hmm say, am I wrong? Annie teased her, hearing her calling out maan's name.

No...um Maan leave me, she tried pushing him away now because she was really angry now on him.

Annie broke into laughter on the other end, chil yaar...enjoy with your husband, I can wait for you..saying so she cut the call and geet blasted on him.

Chodo...chodiye Hume! I am mad at you because of you Annie teasing me now, now how will I face her, God!! Geet struggled hard in his arms, slapping his chest continuously....

Jaan...Jaan...relax, he grabbed her sternly in his arms, stopping her moment. It's okay, when her time comes tum bhi use mat chodna, you will also get chance of teasing her when she gets married.

Geet melted hearing his soothing voice and she hugged him dearly. You torture me so much! 

Now don't complaint honey! If I stop this how will you enjoy my mischief...

Maan!?! She whined and moaned in his mouth as both shared scorching kiss again while his hands still playing with her breast leaving her sore.

After a while he helped her in dressing up and offered to drop her but she denied since he was having his meeting in few minutes.. already his lot of time was consumed by her. 

He pecked her head affectionately, 'take care and i will come to pick you up,' 

But ...

I said and it's final! Maan shut her mouth and she nodded with soft smile. He turned to his desk when heard her calling out his name, Maan...

He turned back to see her rushing in his arms, and she kissed his lips tenderly, don't know but jaane ka man nahi kar raha hai, seeing him frown she added, " I know I only planned this but today I am not feeling good without you..." Aap ko chod ke jaane ka man nahi kar raha... " 

Then don't go!! 

Maan...!? Annie will mind.

She won't mind ...

Still it not look good..

Now you only saying this...do whatever you want...

Seeing her making faces again he suggested, I think go out with her, you feel better and I am coming to pick you both...so only few hours..hm? 

She nodded and walked out still having some nagging feeling in her heart.

Maan watched her back and thought, what happened to her today, she is behaving strange from last few days..like having mood swings...he shrugged his thoughts off when his assistant called him for his next meeting.

Geet's eyes sparkled with anticipation as she met Annie outside shopping mall.

She felt better once Annie joined her and got her busied with talking about everything and they strolled through the mall, passing colorful storefronts adorned with clothes and accessories. Geet's eyes darted from one display to another, searching for something special for her hubby...as their anniversary was just around the corner, and she wanted to get something special for Maan.... suddenly her eyes lit up with some idea and she shared it with Annie. Her smile too widen hearing her Idea and both ventured into a nearby shop for the same surprise gift.

Though Geet have doubt maan remembers it but she have no grudges against him on that matter. All that matters to her that her love is safe and beside her forever to cherish her and let her cherish him...

Beside, she has one more special gift to give him on their 5th anniversary...she blushed with the thought....only the thought made her happy she couldn't wait to see Maan's surprised and happy face on that day....she wanted to make this day special like he had done her each day and hour of life special with his love...she too wanted to make him feel special and wanted with this surprise. Her eyes reflecting the joy within...

As they left the shop, Geet received maan's call and he told her that he was waiting for her at right side parking of mall. Geet told Annie who was paying the bill...she asked her to wait but geet couldn't just have patience today...on that it was taking much time to do payments today.

Finally seeing her small face Annie told her to go to Maan until then she will come out making payment.

Geet happily walked out with few bags in her hands, she looked forward to celebrating the love she and Maan shared on their upcoming anniversary.

In her enthusiasm she forgot Maan had called her to right wing but lost in her thoughts she walked to left wing. 

She noticed one figure stood at side of his car. She recognized it's not maan and remembered about the blunder she did.

But now watching his back she getting creepy feeling...why this man looked familiar...she frowned and decided to leave the place.

But as soon as she turned to walk away, she heard his voice calling out her name, Geet..."

Her feet rooted hearing the same voice after 4 years...but how's that possible, she might be mistaken...he couldn't be here... with those thoughts on her mind she turned around only to receive shock of her life.

Geet froze, her heart pounding in her chest. The mere sound of Kunal's voice sent shivers down her spine, rekindling the fear she thought she had left behind. A chill ran down Geet's spine as she felt his predatory gaze.

There stood her ex husband sneering at her. Fear gripped her heart, her pulse quickened and she stammered, Kunal...how come you here? Tum toh....woh jail .." she couldn't even speak properly out of fear. 

It's been 5 years Geet, five damn years...I spent in that jail because of you, only because of you. I bore the punishment now it's time my ex wifey, you too suffer the punishment now. With his each words, he took steps towards her. Geet found herself walking back until she found dead end as she falls on the car behind.

The fear and hatred for this man resurfaced, creating a suffocating atmosphere around her but she tried to walk away, hoping to escape his clutches.

He caught up her wrist, his words dripping with malice. "You thought you could escape, Geet?

"You can't run from me, Geet. We have unfinished business."

Panic gripped her as she roamed her eyes around for any escape...it was turning dark and no one was present in the parking...she looked at her cell in hand and Kunal caught her little eye movement. He instantly snatched her cell off her palms, before switching it off. He threw that on the floor before crushing it under his feet.

"You thought you could forget about me, move on with your little fairytale life. But you can't escape what we had," Kunal sneered, his words dripping with malice.

Desperation etched across her face, Geet pleaded, "Please, Kunal, just leave me alone. I have done nothing wrong with you, it was your own deed which got you in jail. 

His laughter pierced the air. "You did nothing wrong? Because of you everything happened! Because of you....! Now it's time to show Maan Singh khurana what is real Revenge is darling...he jerked her closer,

No...you can't do anything to Maan...Jo bhi kehna hai mujhse baat karo, don't drag Maan in between. Geet warned him, concerned for her husband.

I did not drag him geet, woh khud chal kal ke tumhare aur mere bich aaya hai..." And now he will pay for that...he won't get whatever he wish, if I can't get you then he won't either..mein usse uski jaan hi chin lunga...uski Jaan basti hai na tumhe ...now he will know the pain of losing everything what we have...

Hearing his words have Geet go numb with fear, the thing came to her mind at that moment and she screamed out his name, MAAN..."

To be continued...

Precap :- will Maan arrive at the right time to save his Jaan or it will be too late....????

Thank you so much for your support friends...smiley31

Plz leave your reviews on how do you like this chapter...it motivates me to go on....smiley42

Edited by Mg13 - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shit. Why I feel shez pregnant. Abhi hie aana tha isse . Hope màan ajaye. Iski band Baja de . Scared for her . But theekhe . Once and for all iska Darr bhi finish toh hoga 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh no not again geet in danger hope Maan comes soon 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

maan find little change in geet n feels that she is hiding something from him but her restless maan is feeling

geet's past come infront of her 

kunal is back to take revenge from maan n punish geet

hope maan come in time to save geet