Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ye ball gaya boundary se bahar smiley42 i am asking the same question akshara 6 years cooling down period maintain nahi kiya. As soon as abhinav died uske sare problems eith birla khatham hogaye. 😂 she was no longer need to fight with them that itself shows she was just fighting to avoid seeing highly insecure manchild crying every day saying ye merw beta nahi hai ji. Aap meri nahi hai ji. Mera photo frame khali hai ji. Mera pariwar nahi hai ji.🥺

When someone finally cracks Abhinav way of getting things he be like - 

20230802_184853.jpg

Originally posted by: sweta2005

haw now are we going to see how new fl is exactly  like father,after seeing arman will a girl ,will she go away or run and cry like her father used to do seeing abhimanyu akshara abhir happy and be ok next when akshara used to hug or cajole him like aarmaan does now

what to say such people  who are  emotional manipulators sympathy gainers are hailed as Acha Admi than who are outspoken straight forward honest …Kaliyug …

Edited by Vanavil25 - 4 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I guess happy and peaceful life is about showing all smile faces and cracking jokes. Expense, family income to get by basic necessities and future do not matter. Kaisa family iss happy family me jeera ha hai...yeh me samja nahi  smiley39

@bold for that I am afraid we might need to ask from DKP and the celebrated writer Zama ko smiley37smiley37

@bold 

Hold on woh bhi toh nahi dikhaya

Akshara was constantly in thoughts of her ex, shw was oblivious of any feelings Abhinav was thinking of, 

Abhinav has no idea of a person Akshara truly is as in uska passion, dreams, past, hobbies nothing he knows

Boi didn't know that she was named after her Nani, what's the name of her ex, his job anything just judged people without knowing anything and committing frauds in the name of achaa aadmi lol.

Akshara being shocked thinking he has a daughter - you think that's sign of a being in a stable relationship LoL. 

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Only person who cried so much in gen3 with no reason to cry 🤣 

Boi Abhinav cried for 45 episodes straight on something he was always aware of. 

20240117_222006.jpg

20231226_020633.jpg

Usne ghar ghar kel ka zyada kardiya  smiley19. Despite knowing the truth asu bhara kar ta hai cuz he has to relevant smiley19

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Vanavil25

what to say such people  who are  emotional manipulators sympathy gainers are hailed as Acha Admi than who are outspoken straight forward honest …Kaliyug …

I don't know about being with someone like Abhi, Kairav, Neil etc that should be subjected to be individual choice but stay away from emotional manipulators like Nav for sure. 

You see empty frames Run smiley36🏃🏻‍♀️

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Birlas

Usne ghar ghar kel ka zyada kardiya  smiley19. Despite knowing the truth asu bhara kar ta hai cuz he has to relevant smiley19

He wasn't relevant in muskan ki shaadi kya baat kar rhe hosmiley37

Promo nahi dekha tha kya 🤣🤣

He wasn't relevant in muskan ki shaadi kya baat kar rhe hosmiley37

Promo nahi dekha tha kya 🤣🤣

Wo aisa hai...irrelevant term Abhinav ka dictionary  meh nahi hai 

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Birlas

Wo aisa hai...irrelevant term Abhinav ka dictionary  meh nahi hai 

Main irrelevant bhi nahi rha ji smiley19

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

@bold 

Hold on woh bhi toh nahi dikhaya

Akshara was constantly in thoughts of her ex, shw was oblivious of any feelings Abhinav was thinking of, 

Abhinav has no idea of a person Akshara truly is as in uska passion, dreams, past, hobbies nothing he knows

Boi didn't know that she was named after her Nani, what's the name of her ex, his job anything just judged people without knowing anything and committing frauds in the name of achaa aadmi lol.

Akshara being shocked thinking he has a daughter - you think that's sign of a being in a stable relationship LoL. 

Nahi dikaya par that's the assumption of a part of viewerssmiley42

Areeyyy kya baat kar rahe ho.

Akshara getting sadma seeing her ex-husband, checking him out, sensing him through his scarf, and worrying about his health proved that she was in a *coughs* role playing*coughs* stable relationship with Abhinav ji . Do not question my Akshu smiley42