Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Added more link in the BTS post
Added more link in the BTS post
Ohhh did she say "buzoooo"
Are we gonna have a moment of NeiVika with Bujo...
They are a beautiful family
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Ohhh did she say "buzoooo"
Are we gonna have a moment of NeiVika with Bujo...
They are a beautiful family
Buzo bada ho gaya hai

They brought big dog to play buzo who's real life name is ronniee
Buzo bada ho gaya hai
They brought big dog to play buzo who's real life name is ronniee
Haan bade toh ho gaya hai Buzzo...I heard that name Ronniee...
But I remember I was manifesting a scene where both of them will eat kulfi together when YUVIKA finally embrace Prem's memory & celebrate it...
They did that...
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Haan bade toh ho gaya hai Buzzo...I heard that name Ronniee...
But I remember I was manifesting a scene where both of them will eat kulfi together when YUVIKA finally embrace Prem's memory & celebrate it...
They did that...
Ab baas shaadi aur dance baaki hai
Jaldi se de humko yeh sab swastik
Don't worry sab jaldi me hi dikhaaenge

Kuch acche se nai dikhaaenge
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
One year and theyre still not married??
Sab kuch swastik ka kripa hai
The dance.... Hayee...tere muh me ghee sakkar...
I want them to have a rain dance...wo dono Pani me 🔥 Laga degi...