last season k baad we did have a cc for some time
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
last season k baad we did have a cc for some time
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
yaar they dont won na
Gautam Gulati? 😂😂
Haha yeah I saw must have had some petty childish nibba nibbi fight 😂🤣
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
So Munnu ke liye kundra aur abhishek ke liye either one of priyankit ya elvish aaraha hai who do y’all think will come for the others? Arun ke liye toh Tehelka hi best rahey ga and will be nice to see the reunion as well 😂😂
Elvish??????????
high profile lawyer 
he singlehandedly kept that forum alive for monthsss after the show ended. forum k admin(s) ko us k paon dho k peenay chahiye 
northy and sultan tum logon ne missing mid notice nahi kia 

I was part of CCs many many eons ago.Didnt know they're still active much nowadays.
You guys can open another CC then,I suppose.
There's BW forum as well batakne ke liye.
Originally posted by: 2VRSLCERBFRSVG4D
he singlehandedly kept that forum alive for monthsss after the show ended. forum k admin(s) ko us k paon dho k peenay chahiye
Who knows, Vijay saab was probably paying him to post PC pics, varna kon pagal akeley akeley pics post karte rahenge.
Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan
I was part of CCs many many eons ago.Didnt know they're still active much nowadays.
You guys can open another CC then,I suppose.
There's BW forum as well batakne ke liye.
idk if we'll have another cc. it wasn't as fun as the ddts anyway, but they do exist. i sometimes visit the bwf but i'm not a huge fan of the vibes there
do you go there?