Vicky is wrong but what about Ankita?

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Chappal maro gi, thappar maro gi, aik kech ke lafa do gi, slapped him in the kitchen, hit him with cusions and pillows in garden area, kicked him in dil ka kamra, abused him verbally (correct me if iam wrong),portrayed him as a womanzier, gets offended with him in every 10 minutes and cry and blaming him for her situations these things are acceptable by the society because wife can do all of this and obviously press had no problem with that but at the other side Vicky yelled at her, not supported her in some muddas, called her out in front of other contestants, does not agree with her in some matters, poked her by helping mannara or khanzadi in the kitchen, jokingly made fun of her these are all bigger mistakes and people tagged him a red flag husband. Iam not saying he is perfect and a very good husband but iam just saying ankita is equally a red flag wife. A wife should respect her husband so as husband should respect his wife. I remember rubina and abhinav in season 14. They were very respectful towards each other. 

Edited by cape - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Dono hi toxic hai

Battle of being the worst in the relationship smiley37

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Planned by both to whitewash biwi and make her winner. Paid media PR 

Same repeated questions to Vicky Bhaiya . Wasn't Salman enough?

Why din't they ask about his pervy behaviour that's going viral? Instead of questioning Mannara 

Also nobody asked how he character assassinated Mannara 

life_is_good thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: falsePromise

Dono hi toxic hai

Absolutely true! Dono ek se badh kar ek hain!

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When 2 toxic and abusive ppl come together,

Perv and husband beater -what a jodi

This Ankita is really good in creating narratives,anyone sane will understand that vicky mannara bond is just a friendship bond,and usko khinch rahi thi..lol

Edited by AdrakChai - 4 months ago
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I agree. Both are toxic but BB portrays only Vicky as such through WKV. I think most of the online audience has seen through the BB tricks this year and I see a lot of people calling out Ankita as well. 

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowfally

I agree. Both are toxic but BB portrays only Vicky as such through WKV. I think most of the online audience has seen through the BB tricks this year and I see a lot of people calling out Ankita as well. 

Actually, he came across as a slight misogynist. I thought so anyway.

He never accepted he was wrong until media came when he realized he was actually looking quite bad. I'm not saying Ankita was right. She has already accepted she's insecure, possessive - problem is, Vicky did NOTHING to make her feel any less. He pointed out her shortcomings in front of people over and over. As a wife, I found that very frustrating. Classic example was the episode where he continuously put her down when she was trying to make him something and had no problem praising Khanzaadi. He's been with her for 2 years, surely he knows her that much to not put her down on front of people and Khanzaadi was being super annoying that day telling her what to do. Ofcourse it was going to upset her. If I remember correctly, that day as well he never once said sorry for whatever he said, she did. 

Another very clear example was the KJ episode- whatever his mum said to her, for whatever reason she didn't tell him. And I know alot of people on here have said why didn't she blah blah blah.. in the real world, a good daughter in law will keep hers and her mother in laws talks to herself if they didn't go well instead of involving her husband and making him feel like he has to fight for her. She even signaled to KJ not to repeat whatever was said. All well till then. When they spoke privately, did he apologize for his mums behaviour? No, instead again he turned it around and made it out like there was nothing wrong in what was said, now we all know that's not true because Social Media went mental about the comments Vicky's parents made. What happened after? She apologized. 

So obviously he is going to be called out on WKW because that's the only way anything is going to be said cos Ankita says a million things to him and then her insecurities take over and she ends up saying sorry for her feelings.

Even the day she had her breakdown, his attitude towards her while she was explaining was disgusting.  Munawar was right, while she was down he should've been there with her not Isha. 

Ankita isn't perfect but Vicky is not the victim either that everyone is making him.

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Fantasy_

Actually, he came across as a slight misogynist. I thought so anyway.

He never accepted he was wrong until media came when he realized he was actually looking quite bad. I'm not saying Ankita was right. She has already accepted she's insecure, possessive - problem is, Vicky did NOTHING to make her feel any less. He pointed out her shortcomings in front of people over and over. As a wife, I found that very frustrating. Classic example was the episode where he continuously put her down when she was trying to make him something and had no problem praising Khanzaadi. He's been with her for 2 years, surely he knows her that much to not put her down on front of people and Khanzaadi was being super annoying that day telling her what to do. Ofcourse it was going to upset her. If I remember correctly, that day as well he never once said sorry for whatever he said, she did. 

Another very clear example was the KJ episode- whatever his mum said to her, for whatever reason she didn't tell him. And I know alot of people on here have said why didn't she blah blah blah.. in the real world, a good daughter in law will keep hers and her mother in laws talks to herself if they didn't go well instead of involving her husband and making him feel like he has to fight for her. She even signaled to KJ not to repeat whatever was said. All well till then. When they spoke privately, did he apologize for his mums behaviour? No, instead again he turned it around and made it out like there was nothing wrong in what was said, now we all know that's not true because Social Media went mental about the comments Vicky's parents made. What happened after? She apologized. 

So obviously he is going to be called out on WKW because that's the only way anything is going to be said cos Ankita says a million things to him and then her insecurities take over and she ends up saying sorry for her feelings.

Even the day she had her breakdown, his attitude towards her while she was explaining was disgusting.  Munawar was right, while she was down he should've been there with her not Isha. 

Ankita isn't perfect but Vicky is not the victim either that everyone is making him.

living with ankita looks like hell i can totally understand vicky in behaving the way he did.

she points his shortcomings infront of people all the time so why cant he?

and a good son dosent fight with his mother because she said something to his wife.

thats what we men call a simp disrespecting his mother because of another woman. im glad he didnt do that and kept himself out of the issue.

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: falsePromise

Dono hi toxic hai

I agree with you. Both are toxic. "Ram milayi jodi ek andha ek kodi" 😂

Edited by RMCanada - 4 months ago