https://youtu.be/N0DG68a0DE8?feature=shared
Ye lo tomatoes maro isko
Strictly saying on the basis of Sheh's individual iv and whatever he said in it
Sheh Prat iv toh I skipped
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://youtu.be/N0DG68a0DE8?feature=shared
Ye lo tomatoes maro isko
Strictly saying on the basis of Sheh's individual iv and whatever he said in it
Sheh Prat iv toh I skipped
Sorry but Vidya legit scared me


Originally posted by: Criticiser
Sorry but Vidya legit scared me
Do I even want to know why she scares you 
https://youtu.be/N0DG68a0DE8?feature=shared
Ye lo tomatoes maro isko
Strictly saying on the basis of Sheh's individual iv and whatever he said in it
![]()
Sheh Prat iv toh I skipped
I also skipped their part
want to see Abira's IV only 
I mean , selfie wali story bhi dono ko same din post karni hai woh bhi morning me.. dono nhi karte kabhi, aaj Kiya to dono ne kiya. There is definitely some sort of competition going on between them. Yeh rishta sach me kya kehlata hai. ? Offscreen wala?


.
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I mean , selfie wali story bhi dono ko same din post karni hai woh bhi morning me.. dono nhi karte kabhi, aaj Kiya to dono ne kiya. There is definitely some sort of competition going on between them. Yeh rishta sach me kya kehlata hai. ? Offscreen wala?
.
Saath mein ek selfie bhi post karke daal den. Log thoda khush ho jayenge 😂
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3