Vicky in his villian era
(if you are wondering how, then it's me guessing coz Aloo obviously apne hubby ke saath hi act karegi and she is the FL, so...)
I still wish BB happened though😪
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vicky in his villian era
(if you are wondering how, then it's me guessing coz Aloo obviously apne hubby ke saath hi act karegi and she is the FL, so...)
I still wish BB happened though😪
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Vicky in his villian era
(if you are wondering how, then it's me guessing coz Aloo obviously apne hubby ke saath hi act karegi and she is the FL, so...)
I still wish BB happened though😪
I think Ranbir is playing Sundar and Vicky will be Gopal
The ensemble-cast love story is believed to be loosely based on Raj Kapoor's 1964 classic, #Sangam... Goes on floors in November 2024!
https://twitter.com/Rahulrautwrites/status/1750121665290203368?t=5juwiMam2ODEEQTgG0i4fg&s=19
That’s why they were talking to each other yesterday
It's losely based on Sangam so RK will reprise senior RK's role?
Not sure what to make of it, not a big fan of SLB.
Also Kiara or Tripti would have been better. Need new pairings
Despite their drama of declaring Gangubai a hit, SLB isn't able to secure funding for his next movie, Ranveer isn't bankable either so he went to SRK with Inshallah and reportedly, SRK said no to it
Therefore SLB has roped in Ranbir
Lol nice story. I am sure SRK told you so.
WOW! that was sudden. Sangam remake sounds good!
You think SRK and I talk about movies? Haha Kiddo
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
7