That man is Dumb Virat Chavan,
these YouTube thumbnails crack me up 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That man is Dumb Virat Chavan,
these YouTube thumbnails crack me up 
Natik was very strong. For Akshara he might even have taken stand against his mother. Even thought he was shown mother's boy in the beginning.
I ejaaaactly(read that word manormaa voice ) thought the same 🤣🤣Originally posted by: DivyaaaV
Manisha reminds me of manorama from IPKKND
I’m hoping this is the turning point for Armaan’s character
Originally posted by: DivyaaaV
Manisha reminds me of manorama from IPKKND
I’m hoping this is the turning point for Armaan’s character
Hey! Me too! I love her dialogues and comic timing.

Hope so. Armaan really need to distance himself from Ruhi like before. At least maintain a formal Jeth Bhabi relation.
Wth was toffee boy trying to do in precap eew was he trying to elope. That’s it I’m done with him
Originally posted by: olsen_124
Natik was very strong. For Akshara he might even have taken stand against his mother. Even thought he was shown mother's boy in the beginning.
Suer he was but not over the top kind but he would stand time and again against his mother
I am hoping for that. Fingers crossed. I really like Armaan and his soft caring nature. Hope he doesn't disappoint in future.
I’m not watching the precap, I saw that Stone Face Girl
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1.1k