Hello everybody.
Shooting for this Ramazan play has started.

Hello everybody.
Shooting for this Ramazan play has started.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just don't like Agha Ali at all 😑
Hope Nazish isnt the FL
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Hope Nazish isnt the FL
There are 2 other leads : Shehzad Sheikh and Sabeena Farooq.
Ramadan special play 
Then why did you make a separate thread? We already have one for that show.
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Then why did you make a separate thread? We already have one for that show.
I made this thread before I know that Sabeena and Shehzad are also part of this show. 
I made this thread before I know that Sabeena and Shehzad are also part of this show.
If you are sure it's that show, then get the threads merged by Mrina
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
If you are sure it's that show, then get the threads merged by Mrina
I am not sure yet. All of these news come from FB.
I guess these are separate shows