The way Lakshman bowed his head when sita came in front of Ram🤌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The way Lakshman bowed his head when sita came in front of Ram🤌
Urmilaji shooting mein se gayab ho gaye 
Aaj se mein aap hoon aur aap mein, wow so beautiful line.
Shiv ji n parvati ji ke scenes are too cute n adorable.
Uff Ravan scene now
Srupnakha and her husband scene, this story I didnt know that all
Ram is looking so

same, I didn't know she had a husband, I knew about her son thoughOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Srupnakha and her husband scene, this story I didnt know that all

same, I didn't know she had a husband, I knew about her son though
She is gaslighting Ravan
Typical sister in law 
Ram is looking so
Sitaji is looking Blissful too 
See now they will get grand wedding