Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
At this rate, him and Ayra are likely over, him and MJ - nothing special so far. I only care about good scenes now lol. No other expectations 👍
Btw this LP page seems fan based not legit.
At this rate, him and Ayra are likely over, him and MJ - nothing special so far. I only care about good scenes now lol. No other expectations 👍
Btw this LP page seems fan based not legit.
How do you know ??
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2Z5shjtvWo/?igsh=dzBkZWJmMWMzaHF0
ARY posting this out of the blue tonight.
Deleted
Is it a confirmation that MJxZaid are not endgame ?
Don't know.I will be fine with it even if they aren't.But don't want MJ to plan and plot anymore.
Whatever happens in Mein aside,I want Wahaj and Ayeza to do another show together where they get proper scenes.We have been robbed of it here.Agar love story tha hi nahi toh Market bhi waise nahi Karna Tha.
Whatever happens in Mein aside,I want Wahaj and Ayeza to do another show together where they get proper scenes.We have been robbed of it here.Agar love story tha hi nahi toh Market bhi waise nahi Karna Tha.
They should try hum tv dramas but sadly wahaj Left hum after Ehd E Wafa