

I was really looking forward to Deepika and HR interviews..


I was really looking forward to Deepika and HR interviews..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope she’s well
Is she unhappy with her role?
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Is she unhappy with her role?
She is a miscast for Hrithik and not worthy of him.
He looks too old for her too. Even srk didn’t look that older with her !
I think it is the clean shave it is not working.He looks too old for her too. Even srk didn’t look that older with her !
Where is deepika???
Dont worry the minute the film is a succes she will be back
Originally posted by: lauriesa
I was really looking forward to Deepika and HR interviews..
What? Why??
https://x.com/TheClimaxIndia/status/2045027836101341197?s=20
https://www.instagram.com/reels/DSKjmF3Cem7/ https://www.instagram.com/p/DSKdlRhDHcv/
Aamir,Preity,Sunny with Amitabh Bachchan in KBC https://x.com/SonyTV/status/2086037201545265339?s=20...
https://x.com/i/status/2065784213710962823
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
28