HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ PRIYA โฅ๏ธ
Wishing a Harshadlicious day today

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ PRIYA โฅ๏ธ
Wishing a Harshadlicious day today

Happy Birthday Priya ! Harshad is also one of my fav television actors ! Cheers to good taste ! ๐ฅ๐ฅ Have a wonderful Birthday!
Happy birthday. Wish you a great year ahead.
can I get a piece ? ๐ฅง
Sure I share my cake with everyone who attendedOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
can I get a piece ? ๐ฅง
I like chocolate too
any cake is fine
thanks for your sweet wish sis. Yes ai did have food and lots of cakeOriginally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Wishing you a very happy and amazing birthday dearest behna!!
![]()
Hope you had a lot of fun, cake and ate to the fullest!
![]()
Sorry, I haven't been around lately ๐ thanks for the tag, the thread is lovely!
No problems at least you made it
thanks kif darlingOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ๐ฅณ PRIYA โฅ๏ธ
Wishing a Harshadlicious day today
I love the Harshad picture
thanks For your lovely wishOriginally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Happy Birthday Priya ! Harshad is also one of my fav television actors ! Cheers to good taste ! ๐ฅ๐ฅ Have a wonderful Birthday!
I am glad you like Harshad we can discuss him and his work when you have time
thanks for your wish and I loved the Deepika pictures

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXJiZ5ljDt2/?igsh=MWM1eDVpazIwYzZqdQ==
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
1