Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Episode 893

Ranveer with a half heart without even knowing what he is having he had his breakfast. His mind was not in his control he does not wanted to go to office. He with a silent face went back to his room were he sat in the bed and rested his heard in the head rest. He saw around the room were he was able to see he and Ishani playing running here and there in this same room when they were friends. The way he used to make fun of her dressing sense during their friendship days in this room came to his mind. He turned his eyes to the wall were he saw their marriage photo were seeing it he got the flashback of getting married to Ishani came to his mind. He got the flashback of how angry Ishani was on him when their marriage happened. The way he went to the Mandap to marry her and the way their marriage happened after very big verbal conflict between Amba and kailash came to his mind.

He with a not liking face of his current mood were his mind or heart both are not ready to accept what has happened to his life and what Ishani done to him. He was getting her thoughts more and more as he try to forget her.

Without knowing what to do he got up from the bed and walked to the window were he immediately got the thoughts of him hugging Ishani from behind whenever she used to stand near the window to enjoy rain or breeze.

He with a what to do face turned back to room were his eyes fell on the dressing table were Ishani's make up items were there were he with a not liking face to be on the room he started to walk out of the room and he walked in the corridor and when he was about to get down in the stairs.

Parul(standing out of her room and having Arjun in her hands were he was crying): Arjun already in home lot of problem is happening in this you too don't cry and make Mama worried.  Don't cry Arjun..

Ranveer hearing the name Arjun closed his eyes were he got the thoughts of Ishani naming Sharman's son as Arjun and the way Ishani told him that whenever he heard the name Arjun he will get jealous of thinking her first lover who proposed her first in life and Arjun Kapoor. So that she will enjoy that jealousy in him. Ranveer opened his eyes and with a what to react face got down in the stairs and came to the hall were he saw all over the hall were he got the thoughts of seeing Ishani as a 9 years old boy standing behind the pillar, the way they used to make fun of each other as friends standing in this hall, the way he used to romance her pulling her behind the pillar everything was making him a bit mad man were with a what to react face he started to walk out of the house.

He came out of the house and walked fast and went to his car and he unlocked the car and got in the car and closed the door were as soon as he sat in his seat without to his control his eyes saw for Ishani in the next seat but he was not able to find Ishani were now without to his control he started to scream his heart out..

Ranveer(screaming): Ishaniiiiiiiiiiiii

He was screaming well for next 1 minute were he grasped well and he got down from the car and again entered inside the house and entered the study room were his thoughts now went to teaching Ishani business in that study room were he again came out of the study room with a not liking face. He started to roam everywhere in the house went to Kitchen were kitchen was giving the thoughts of their kitchen romance, The dinning table was giving the way he smiled and romanced her while having the food, Terrace were giving the thoughts of their star night, dances. Garden was giving the thoughts of their walking romance.

somehow with Ishani's thoughts and not able to move on in his life and not able to accept what has happened to his life Ranveer somehow in the night slept in his room.

NEXT DAY MORNING..

He opened his eyes once the sun rays fell in his face were he turned to see for Ishani next to him were he could see Ishani near him were with a smile. He went above her were with a smile seeing her lips he went to kiss her lips were it was the next moment he fell on a pillow were he realized that was just Ishani's illusion were he now got the reality of Ishani gone out of the house. He with a what to react face got down from the bed were seeing the floor he got the thoughts of their dresses laying down after their love making were without to his control there was a tear drop in his eyes. He wiped his tears and went to his cupboard were he saw his dresses in the hanger.

As he was seeing his dresses he heard Ishani's voice behind him.

Ishani: Ranveer are you confused what to wear today? wear any dresses you want. I have kept all your dresses with their exact set of tie, overcoat. you know what I love your RV attire a lot.

Hearing this voice of Ishani he turned to see her were he was not able to see anyone. He saw Raagini's swing were he got the thoughts of Raagini and her innocent smile. The little baby's way of calling him Papa came to his mind. He saw the toys basket of Raagini were the bat and ball, Raagini's mobo teddy bear everything were making him cry so well now were he started to cry were he went and sat in the bed stand and started to cry well.

Crying well for a while and wiping his tears he had a what to do face were everything around him was making him more and more mad with Ishani and Raagini's thoughts. He didn't go to office too.

It was next two days passed were Ranveer was having the same things happening to him again and again. without knowing what to do he got ready in his jean and t-shirt walked down in the stairs and was about to walk to go out of the hall were he heard Disha's voice telling "Krish don't run" were he saw Krish running in the hall and immediately he got the thoughts the way Ishani used to take care of Krish, the way she used to make him ready to school, the way she teaches Krish to do his home work came to his mind.

Now started to walk fast and came out of the house and without getting in his car by walking itself he came to road and walking in the next two streets he saw the board of a psychiatrist and got inside the hospital. Getting the token and he sat in the bench and when they called him he went and sat in front of the psychiatrist.

psychiatrist(with a smile): your name?

Ranveer: Ranveer vaghela.

psychiatrist: Tell me Ranveer vaghela what is your problem?

Ranveer: I and my wife had a conflict and in that we both parted our ways. Now I am getting her thoughts more in what ever I see. I should not get her thoughts.

psychiatrist(laughed a bit): if you are getting her thoughts means you love her a lot.

Ranveer: Haan I love her but anger is too there in my heart for her now.

psychiatrist(seeing Ranveer): you look disturbed Ranveer. you are in a state not knowing what to do

Ranveer: Haan

psychiatrist: I cannot tell anything to you like you will forget everything completely and all but as you look disturbed let me tell a trick to be out of stress. So that once you are normal you can be stress free.

Ranveer: yes please doctor I need those tricks now.

psychiatrist: Point 1 If you don't like a feeling that is happening to you just stay away from that. Point 2 If people are pressuring you just act opposite way don't act in their favor that too with a silence should not let out words.

Ranveer: Thank you doctor. (telling it paying doctor's fees he started to walk towards the house)

Walking and finally came to home were as he entered the house he was able to see Madhavi parekh who is Gauri's mother.

Those who forgot this character of Meri aashiqui tumse hi can see the Episode 3 of Meri aashiqui tumse hi. For her picture reference

maleeka.jpg

Ranveer had a thinking face of why Gauri's mother is here in his house. Next to Madhavi Ishani's whole family was sitting and talking Gauri was sitting on one side of Madhavi. Baa was too talking with Madhavi. Ranveer came to them.

Madhavi(seeing Ranveer): How are you Ranveer?

Ranveer: Haan fine aap?

Madhavi: Haan fine. Stayed in Anjar itself so long. As Ambaji called only today I came here.

Baa(now hearing with questioning face):What you came because Amba called you?

Madhavi: Haan Baa.

Baa: Arrey we thought Gauri told you to come.

Mithesh: Haan I too thought like that only.

Madhavi: Nahi Bhai Amba only called me and told me to come to RV mansion.

Baa(with a not understanding face): But why Amba need to call you?

As Baa said these words there came a word of Amba from behind "To make Ranveer get married to Gauri"

All the parekh's had a shocked face were they didn't think Amba will take such a decision.

Ranveer had a shell shocked face.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Whats with his attitude about what Ishani has done to him? What did he do to her? He is not responsible at all?

coderlady thumbnail

All the corners of the house are haunting him. The memories are everywhere. No wonder he does not come home now.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri should think twice about what she wants. She wants a guy who will drop her and send her out of his life based on what his mother says?

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Whats with his attitude about what Ishani has done to him? What did he do to her? He is not responsible at all?

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes his attitude was not because of ishani for sure but he did a very big plunder to ishani for sure 

He is quite showing that he is not responsible 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

All the corners of the house are haunting him. The memories are everywhere. No wonder he does not come home now.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes the house is haunting him with memories everywhere 

Yes that is why he is not coming home 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri should think twice about what she wants. She wants a guy who will drop her and send her out of his life based on what his mother says?

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

Yes gauri obviously want to think well 

A guy who says no to wife for Mother words

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 894

Ranveer hearing Amba telling that she is going to make Gauri married to him had a shell shocked face.

Baa(hearing it got up and came to Amba): Amba what are you talking? you want Ranveer to marry Gauri

Amba(seeing Baa): Baa for me Ranveer's welfare is only important. In astrology it will be good for Ranveer's future If he marry a girl who does not have father and a girl who has seen more ups and downs in her life. I was thinking where to see for that kind of girl for Ranveer. Seeing Gauri I thought about her and she too does not have father know? and more of everything her life too was not easy she has seen all the ups and downs. (seeing Gauri): She is too a nice girl only so I thought to make Ranveer and Gauri's marriage that is why I got Madhavi's number from Gauri and talked to Madhavi and she too said okay for this marriage that is why I told Madhavi to come to RV mansion and she too came.

Baa(with a what face): Amba what is happening to you? you very well know Ranveer loves Ishani and as there is problem in their astrology Ranveer sent Ishani out but don't forget that Ishani is Ranveer's legal wife.

Amba stood without telling any answer to Baa's questions were Baa having a what to react face went to Madhavi.

Baa:Madhavi even If Amba calls also without evening thinking what you are doing to Gauri is right or wrong you will tell okay for this marriage? As a mother to you let me ask you don't do this to Ishani.

Madhavi(with few tears in her eyes): Baa When Gauri was small itself her father passed away. She studied with the help of Harshad bhai only. When you all arranged the Marriage with Roumil and that marriage too didn't go well with Gauri.she loved Pranav but we didn't let her get married to him. At least this marriage will give Gauri all the lost happiness know?(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer as we all know is a good guy he will take care of Gauri. so I am ready to do this marriage for Gauri Baa.

Baa had a what to react face almost all the family members of Ishani had a what to react face. No one were happy with this decision of Madhavi.

Amba(coming and standing behind Baa and seeing Madhavi): Haan Baa Madhavi and I have decided to get them married.

Baa(turning to Amba): Did you talk to Ranveer regarding this?

When Amba was about to answer to this question of Baa they heard a voice "that can never happen Baa" were all saw the direction from where they heard the voice were Kailash was standing there. He came near them and saw Amba a calm look and saw Baa.

Kailash: Baa Ranveer does not have rights to decide his life. Only my wife will decide what Ranveer need to do.(seeing Amba): Hain na Amba.

Amba(seeing Kailash a anger look): My son will do what I am telling him to do..(turning and walking to Ranveer and seeing him): Dikhra..

Ranveer saw her with a calm look

Amba: you will marry Gauri know?

Ranveer stood with a silent face were he saw Gauri who was standing behind Madhavi with a silent face.

Amba(with a smile held his chin and seeing him): Dikhra..

Ranveer(in a very low tone): Did you ask Gauri?

Amba: I and Madhavi talked to Gauri and (with a smile): She too will like you. who will tell no for a good boy like you?

Ranveer hearing the word good boy got to know what his qualities are were he thought the point 2 of psychiatrist " If Situation seems pressuring you just act opposite way don't act in anyone's favor that too with a silence should not let out words".

Ranveer(seeing Amba a very calm look and in a very calm tone): I have office work Maa. (telling it without even waiting a while he started to walk from there towards his room).

Ranveer came to his room were seeing his room and getting Ishani's thoughts again and taking a deep breath thought about the complete housing giving only Ishani's memories to him and thought about the point 1 of psychiatrist were"  If you don't like a feeling that is happening to you just stay away from that". Next to it the word of Good boy from Amba. Thinking all these things the camera Panned around him were when the camera panning well and finally landed on his face were now his face was not having any charm he was having a rugged face.

Ranveer(to himself): If I be good boy only this marriage with Gauri will happen know? Gauri, Madhavi bua no one should like me. I cannot tell no to Maa but I can move without giving her expected reaction know? (thinking it he took his phone and dialed to Rishab and kept the phone in his ears and once Rishab picked the call): Rishab arrange for a Star room in a Mansion for me and I want a bike.

Rishab: Sir Mansion, Bike I mean for what?

Ranveer:Want it..I want to stay in that Mansion and I am not interested in using the car anymore so want Bike

Rishab: Okay sir.

Ranveer:(thinking Ishani telling that she loves his RV attire were in a calm tone): And Rishab get all the casual dressings sets in my Mansion room wardrobe. I don't need any formal dresses.

Rishab: Okay sir.

Ranveer cut the call and putting his phone in his pant pocket and saw the whole room and then in a immediately move went to his cupboard and took a lock and key and he came out of the room and closed the room door and locked the room and put the key in his pant pocket and started to walk were he went out of RV mansion.

FLASHBACK ENDS...(RANVEER' S POINT OF VIEW)  

Ranveer thinking the things that happened two years back and saw his house once again well. Hardly its 4th time he is coming to his house in these 2 years. Taking a deep breath he got down from the bike and parked it and started to walk towards the house. He entered RV mansion were he saw the whole hall were he saw Gauri sitting in the sofa of the hall and reading a Magazine. Gauri was about to turn the next page were her eyes fell on Ranveer in the entrance of the house were with a smile.

Gauri(getting up from the sofa and keeping the magazine in the tea poi): Ranveer...

Ranveer(hearing his name walked and came inside the hall and seeing Gauri with a calm look): RV..

Gauri:From small I am calling you Ranveer only.

Ranveer(seeing her): Now call RV.

Gauri(seeing Ranveer's way of talking and his attitude without anyway): Okay RV..

Ranveer seeing her a calm look turned to walk to the stairs.

Gauri: RV..

Ranveer turned and saw her.

Gauri:Two years back Maa and Amba Kaki talked about our marriage. My mother wanted this marriage to happen that is why she forced me for this marriage. I myself didn't tell okay for this marriage Ranveer. I tried to talk about this to you in person but in these 2 years you hardly came to home and we all didn't even know where you are staying.

Ranveer(hearing it): you all never want to know that where I am staying. (telling it he started to get in the stairs)

Gauri seeing Ranveer's back were her memories took her back to 2 years.

2 YEARS BACK(Gauri's point of view)

As Ishani was sent out of the house Gauri was sitting in her room with a happy smile.

Gauri(to herself): I didn't think Amba will be this much addicted to the astrology. Thank god She herself made my work easy. she sent Ishani out with Ranveer's hands itself. Next want to get married to Ranveer how to make that(as she was telling it to herself her phone rang being in the bed were she saw the phone display it was Aadhira's call were she picked the call and kept it in her ears): Haan Aadhira.

Aadhira: Madam that Ambaji called me now and she said they have sent her daughter in law out of the house. After this she wants me to see her son's horoscope once again tomorrow and she wants to make sure here after her son's life will be good or not.

Gauri(hearing it in thoughts):Wow Amba what a great addiction to astrology. (thinking to use this situation in phone): Okay aadhira listen. As said by Amba come tomorrow morning to RV mansion and tell what I am going to tell you now.

Aadhira: Let me tell but want payment again?

Gauri:let me send it to your G-pay tell your G-pay number. I will pay you another 10000 Rupees.

Aadhira:Okay madam tell me what I should tell?

Gauri: come to home tomorrow morning and see Ranveer's horoscope and act like thinking and tell her that here after there is no problem for Ranveer's life but Ranveer can have small accidents in future and the injury pain will be heavy during that accidents. For preventing that accidents Amba will ask what to do? you should say " you should make your son married to a girl who is not having her father alive. That girl should have seen more ups and down in her life and that horoscope will safeguard your son"(finishing the content for Aadhira):Is that is okay?

Aadhira: Yes Madam let me come tomorrow to RV mansion and tell what you said. Let me send my G-pay number.

Gauri: haan message me your G-pay number but tomorrow the moment after you finish this work with Amba the moment you step out of RV mansion your account will be credited.

Aadhira:Tk madam(telling it he cut the call).

Gauri as the call was cut waited for the next day morning.

NEXT DAY MORNING..

Aadhira was sitting in front of Amba were Amba was sitting in one sofa. Ranveer was coming down in the stairs and Amba made Ranveer to sit next to her and Aadhira too performed the way Gauri told him to perform and finally Aadhira started to walk out of RV mansion were as he stepped out his G-pay gave the notification of received Rs.10000. Aadhira saw his phone and standing in the entrance of RV mansion saw for Gauri in the whole Hall were Gauri came out from a Pillar and saw Aadhira with a cunning smile. Aadhira too giving a smile to her and he started to walk from there.

That whole day Gauri was moving here and there in the hall in front of Amba. When Amba was walking in the corridor Gauri acting like walking fast to go to the stairs intentionally hit herself with Amba were Amba too jerked and stopped herself and saw Gauri.

Gauri(seeing Amba):Sorry Kaki I ordered a item online to get that only I came fast.

Amba(hearing it): hmm okay..(she started to move).

It was evening 6 o clock were Amba was sitting in the dinning table with a half heart. She was thinking what to do to safeguard Ranveer's life. Gauri Intentionally crossed Amba and went to the kitchen and made Tea for her and Amba and came out of the kitchen with two tea cups and came to Amba.

Gauri: Kaki..

Amba(seeing her with a thinking face): hmm

Gauri: I saw you while going to kitchen for making tea for me. So I made tea for you also. (telling it she kept the tea in front of Amba): Have it kaki

Telling it Gauri sat in the other chair and started to sip the tea were as they were having the tea with a silent face. Gauri was noting Amba were Amba was seeing her with a calm face. As planned by Gauri in the next few minutes.

Amba: Gauri..

Gauri: Haan Kaki.

Amba:your Maa Maadhavi is in Anjar only know?

Gauri: Haan after my marriage with Roumil she went to Anjar. After that in phone only I too used to talk to Maa.

Amba(seeing her well): Gauri can I tell something to you?

Gauri: Haan kaki why you need to take my permission for this?

Amba: Nahi actually today morning I saw astrology for Ranveer. In future he may get some accident too.

Gauri(acting well):Arrey what are you telling Kaki?

Amba: haan to prevent that astrologer told me to make Ranveer get married to a women who does not have her father alive and who has seen ups and downs. So....(she hesitated): you.....I mean don't take me wrong. I cannot search that kind of girl outside. (seeing her well): Can You marry Ranveer?

Gauri(hearing it acting like not willing): Kaki...I mean....How can I marry Ranveer? Ishani...has gone out of the house and in this time...(acting very well): Ranveer too won't be okay with this?

Amba: Regarding Ranveer you don't want to worry. Ranveer Let me convince him.

Gauri(acting well again): Then also I need to ask to Maa.

Amba(seeing her): Let me talk to her you call to your Maa and give me.

Gauri:Kaki as you are asking only I am doing it. I am too not with whole heart.

Amba: Everything will get well.you dial to Madhavi and give.

Gauri: Let me bring my phone.

Amba: hmm

Gauri in the next 5 minutes brought her phone and dialed to Madhavi and gave to Amba. Amba got the phone and walked from there to hall and started to talk to Madhavi

Gauri(in thoughts): Not bad the idea of astrology and roaming in front of Amba here and there has made Amba to make me Ranveer's bride. And according to my Maa it will be a big relief who ever I marry so my mother will surely tell okay only for this marriage. Acting like not interested itself I should somehow get married to Ranveer. Even If Ranveer asks too I will act like I accepted it on my mother's compulsion only.(she had a cunning smile)

Amba(coming in the next 20 minutes and giving the phone to Gauri): Gauri we have talked and for our sake at least tell okay to this marriage. I will take care of Ranveer telling his okay for this marriage. your mother is too okay with this marriage.

Gauri(seeing her and acting like a half heart face):Kaki What ever my mother tells its okay only but I don't think Ranveer will tell okay. (with a calm smile): As you and My mother are okay in this let me try to stand by you.

Amba: Thanks Gauri. And your Mother will come after 2 days.

Gauri shook her head as okay and got up from the chair and moved from there.

FLASHBACK ENDS...(GAURI'S POINT OF VIEW)

Gauri(who thought about her flashback and her try to make Amba tell okay for this marriage in thoughts): Some how I twisted Amba's mind to tell okay for our marriage but from the day Amba asked Ranveer to marry me and till date he is only trying to Avoid Amba with his silence and he is staying somewhere outside. In two years his looks changed and his attitude too no one is able to understand him. In two years this is the fourth time he is coming to home. Each time whenever he is coming Amba is trying to convince him but he is reacting in the way that no one would understand. (with a confirmed face); Some how I will marry you Ranveer.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer is playing the role the psychiatrist recommended. So he is deflecting the pressure placed on him by defying in a silent way.

coderlady thumbnail

So Gauri is still hoping and waiting for the marriage to happen. What a selfish and short sighted person she is.