Happy Birthday, Priya! ๐ ๐ฅณ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Happy Birthday, Priya! ๐ ๐ฅณ
Happy birthday Priya
๐๐น
May all ur dreams come true
Stay blessed.Have a blast!!!
thanks so much divinebliss for the super sweet wishOriginally posted by: DivineBliss
Happy birthday Priya
๐๐น
May all ur dreams come true
Stay blessed.Have a blast!!!
thanks so much for the sweet wishOriginally posted by: Clochette
As a small (very small) gift for your birthday, I send you two of my favourite moments in Jawan, dear Priya
I send you my smiles and love and wish you to get the same multifold, not only today but throughout the next year of your life!
... +
+ a warm hug
I loved srk scenes with Deepika and Suchi in jawanThat was one of my favourite movie last year
thanks Guddu for the lovely wish my fellow capricorn โ๏ธ
I love this scene in oso and thanks for wishing me
My pleasure!! So what's special for dinner??Originally posted by: priya185
thanks so much divinebliss for the super sweet wish
Happy Birthday Priya! ๐๐ Hope you have an amazing year ahead 
Miss your cutie Harshad dp 
Happy birthday Priya
thank you both for wishing me charu and silpaHappy Birthday, Priya! ๐ ๐ฅณ

thank you it is not dinner time here yet I will post laterOriginally posted by: DivineBliss
My pleasure!! So what's special for dinner??
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXJiZ5ljDt2/?igsh=MWM1eDVpazIwYzZqdQ==
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
1