Thoughts on the current storyline

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 4 months ago

Ok i think one of these three things will happen ; 

Kabir is actually loyal to DJ and he will help him 

Or

Kabir will take the shares for himself and become the chairperson ( he already has 10.5% and if he gets 25% he would be the biggest shareholder among the board members) he must've been connected to DB somehow and this would be his revenge ( Sarwar said in his interveiws that DB betrayed Kabir , these people remembered that Neil hated Dhanraj and gave us the reason 80 episodes after his arrival , so i guess they might do something simillar )

Or they might take this route which will serve as the ultimate glorification of both Prem and Kabir ;

Kabir will give away those shares to Yuvika saying that Prem sponsored for his upbringing during the years when he was at the orphanage and helped him become the person he is so he can't betray Prem's family ( he's not Bhumi's son but Prem's adoptive son)

I know this is illogical in many ways but our favorite Parmatma already raised 3 kids and one special child with his 70k per month income so a 5th child won't be far fetched for his "magnanimity"....also they won't leave the chance for Karn glorification and Parmatma glorification - that too from Kabir himself ....and he would still be double crossing DJ as per this theory

Cause i don't think that he's Bhumi's son after dialogues like "maa bacche ki aahat se pehchanti hai" ( even after 35 years? ) "Bhumi paak hai" ( how does having a past relationship and being in a previous marriage make anyone impure? I didn't like the usage of this word but the bottom line is Kabir won't be Bhumi's son.... that ship has sailed , they can do his Karn glorification this way and it would be okay with me

Anyway I'm happy with the current direction the storyline is going so I'll be happy with whatever they end up doing

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Yaar second option is much better...As you said Sarwar had told ki Db had betrayed Kabir...so they must have told him something... please I want someone to double cross Nagars & Mahajans...

YUVIKA ki overconfidence Ko Dhakka lagna chahiye...

Aur glorification nahin dekha jata..bas

I wanted him to be Bhumi's son...for him & Bhumi to have an emotional scene....but even if they don't do that...

Kabir/Sarwar is a really nice addition...

Team Bhidur

Yes Kabir is a great addition in the show and Sarwar is amazing in his role.....let Kabir have his own character arc instead of being DJ's ally or Bhumi's son

Let him double cross DJ and become the chairperson smiley15 smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yes Kabir is a great addition in the show and Sarwar is amazing in his role.....let Kabir have his own character arc instead of being DJ's ally or Bhumi's son

Let him double cross DJ and become the chairperson smiley15 smiley37

Yes.... double cross DJ...& Destroy Yuvika's palace of overconfidence...

YUVIKA needs a massive failure now for her to remain interesting as a character.. failure bhi thode zyada time ke liye...

Maja ayega if we see Kabir as CP....

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes.... double cross DJ...& Destroy Yuvika's palace of overconfidence...

YUVIKA needs a massive failure now for her to remain interesting as a character.. failure bhi thode zyada time ke liye...

Maja ayega if we see Kabir as CP....

Kabir as the chairperson would be amazing and add a certain level of freshness to the show smiley42

BT24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I like the second option the best, if it's 3rd I will probably throw my laptop, Prem ke pass kitne paise hai smiley7smiley36

I can't handle another Prem parmatma moment

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BT24

I like the second option the best, if it's 3rd I will probably throw my laptop, Prem ke pass kitne paise hai smiley7smiley36

I can't handle another Prem parmatma moment

Nah yesterday's episode solidified the first guess , Kabir is actually loyal to DJsmiley13

Such a brilliant character being a henchmen of a Dhakkan

DJ has Kabir like how Yuvika has Neil

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Nah yesterday's episode solidified the first guess , Kabir is actually loyal to DJsmiley13

Such a brilliant character being a henchmen of a Dhakkan

DJ has Kabir like how Yuvika has Neil

the last line smiley37

Team Bhidur

I forgot to edit thatsmiley37

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

na na koi nehi chalta hai smiley37