Poll
Which heroine should SRK reunite with onscreen?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Terenaina
I wonder if these movies are the reason why tabu said no to BB 3. They offered her double the price just to accept the role of BB and she refused the role so I wonder if it is because of these movies.
Oooh that would make perfect sense then. And just to clarify, the rumors are about two separate films both with SRK? I do hope she can still do BB3 after she does these rumored films.
saif has a production company where they produce movies. He even said he loves working with preity when he was asked his best costar so why can't he cast her in his movies? preity did not know how to dance and was not the best actress but she was so cute and bubbly fun to watch.
Originally posted by: Terenaina
saif has a production company where they produce movies. He even said he loves working with preity when he was asked his best costar so why can't he cast her in his movies? preity did not know how to dance and was not the best actress but she was so cute and bubbly fun to watch.
I think she is actively choosing not to work in movies anymore although last year she did announce she's coming back in a new film. I think it's heroine-centric though so no major male co-star. I didn't realize he said Preity was his fav co-star but that doesn't surprise me because he was at his best alongside her. When she did Happy Ending, that was when she was still doing cameos and also trying to make her comeback with Ishkq in Paris (which tbh I never watched).
Ash
https://varietyindia.com/no-heroine-no-romance-ajay-devgns-golmaal-5-breaks-franchise-tradition-exclusive/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
0