I can't !!!! Laxman smelling the same flower as Ram 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I can't !!!! Laxman smelling the same flower as Ram 
That scene was hilarious. Laxman couldnt smell anything from that flower but Ram ji did heheOriginally posted by: vaidharbhi95
I can't !!!! Laxman smelling the same flower as Ram
So cute that was . Laxman be like hua kya hai mera bhaiya ko ?
Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95
I can't !!!! Laxman smelling the same flower as Ram
And then the way he looked at Shree Ram 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣pakka thinking internally bhaiya ko kya ho gaya 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haan and when Ram ji was sitting near flowers, he must be thinking yeh kya hogaya, mere bhai kaha khoye hue hai hahaOriginally posted by: vaidharbhi95
So cute that was . Laxman be like hua kya hai mera bhaiya ko ?
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Haan and when Ram ji was sitting near flowers, he must be thinking yeh kya hogaya, mere bhai kaha khoye hue hai haha
Now I am low key excited for first Lakshman Siya interaction as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Yes Rashi do watch atleast today epi. What a sweet scene of Ram-Siya. i couldnt stop smiling n saying awww
How and where? its not on SonyLiv na.. i dont hv cable
Suyash should be able to provide you with episodes otherwise I have link if u want. 3rd party link
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Suyash should be able to provide you with episodes otherwise I have link if u want. 3rd party link
Yup PM me the link.. only today's ep
Okay done, i pmed u the link, let me know if it works