I thought of you. I hope it’s not true but chunky already liked the video. So there is some truth to it.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought of you. I hope it’s not true but chunky already liked the video. So there is some truth to it.
I wonder will she get movies after marriage because she hasn't made any Mark yet like Deepika, Kareena n alia etc.
If it’s legit it will get annulled quickly imho
I wonder will she get movies after marriage because she hasn't made any Mark yet like Deepika, Kareena n alia etc.
Karan johar will make sure she is getting good projects. Most of her movies are OTT releases now
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
If it’s legit it will get annulled quickly imho
do you mean annuelment? Regarding Aditya finances?
LMAO there’s just NO WAY a 24-25 year old actress is going to get married. Just no way. It’s not happening. He’s hit marriage age, she has just begun. Also the woman has bigger aspirations than a B-List BW actor.
Totally fake news.
I think Ananya is doing all this to put pressure on Aryan Khan
I definitely think that’s the end goal..I DONT SEE ARK Ananya being together in the long term at all
Oh gosh yeh kya baal vivah hai.
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais
LMAO there’s just NO WAY a 24-25 year old actress is going to get married. Just no way. It’s not happening. He’s hit marriage age, she has just begun. Also the woman has bigger aspirations than a B-List BW actor.
Totally fake news.
Yeah but what are the chances of those bigger aspirations coming to fruition?
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
O.M.G I need Shraddha has moved on but Sara nice try. https://youtube.com/shorts/iKshMDbP5tk?is=-ElsQBSc7ZrdLf8d
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aditya-seal-and-anushka-ranjan-announce-their-first-pregnancy-ive-waited-a-hundred-years_234584
https://x.com/i/status/2075414847593034165
https://www.instagram.com/p/DacY28SF5Ce/
4