Rashmi Desai ki haar ek dost usko bewkuf banake loothta hai. 
So when it comes to RDs frnd selection I am very scared. O nehiiiii😱
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rashmi Desai ki haar ek dost usko bewkuf banake loothta hai. 
So when it comes to RDs frnd selection I am very scared. O nehiiiii😱
I think she is dumb a bit ,but I shouldn't have said that but the way she behaves is she gets manipulated easily and she cant see the difference between right and wrong and most of the peoples takes the advantages of her naive nature .Rashmi Desai ki haar ek dost usko bewkuf banake loothta hai.
So when it comes to RDs frnd selection I am very scared. O nehiiiii😱
Bikki aur Ankita ki shaddi shudha zindagi khud bb ban chuki hai Thanks to Aunty ji 😂😂 Rashmi bole phir ya aur koi farak kaha padhta as Aunty ji khud kalesh kar chuki pura national tv pe 😂
I'm sorry but Rashmi & naive? She sure has a baccho wali face but from no angle she is naive. She knows more than anyone how to play victim & make friends fight, using nasty language is another thing. Everyone have seen how she plays in all the seasons she participated.I think she is dumb a bit ,but I shouldn't have said that but the way she behaves is she gets manipulated easily and she cant see the difference between right and wrong and most of the peoples takes the advantages of her naive nature .
I know I wasn't sporting her in se 13 at all and her group but my heart melted towards her when she was coming back from SS s funeral sitting at the back seat of her car and the way she was crying so badly then I realised she is a dumb person who doesn't think from her own mind and believes the wrong peoples and caries away .At that Tim ei felt sorry for her .Originally posted by: piya2025
I'm sorry but Rashmi & naive? She sure has a baccho wali face but from no angle she is naive. She knows more than anyone how to play victim & make friends fight, using nasty language is another thing. Everyone have seen how she plays in all the seasons she participated.
& the same her badmouthed a dead person indirectly directly when she came back in another season. She's not dumb but plays that card according to her convenience whenever she feels like it. Anyway, this is the reason why I said bird of a feather flock together. Both her & the person she's supporting have not much difference.I know I wasn't sporting her in se 13 at all and her group but my heart melted towards her when she was coming back from SS s funeral sitting at the back seat of her car and the way she was crying so badly then I realised she is a dumb person who doesn't think from her own mind and believes the wrong peoples and caries away .At that Tim ei felt sorry for her .