Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I'll take my revenge soon. Need to collect munna's bashing posts revealing his misdeeds
.
Kitne baje hai aaj? 9.30 ya 10? 
Temptation island mein chintu-chintu full cheat karenge physically, mentally and emotionally.
Am I the only who can envision junior MANKU-VICKU in them
????Originally posted by: SunqianFan
I'll take my revenge soon. Need to collect munna's bashing posts revealing his misdeeds
.

Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Am I the only who can envision junior MANKU-VICKU in them
????
Monkey aur manku

you all are struggling with phone and lookout me try write on my desktop and when I read it ,I am always laugh what I had been writing because it goes on outo spell mode .Originally posted by: infinity101
Muje bhi smj nee aya tune lehenga q likha

In latest episode , he was flaunting his body LIKE CHOMU
. Those love handles of him reminded me of bubu