Originally posted by: Spandan24
wait Prem swapped babies matlab ??
Matlab update padh...
Bhumi
" Prem ne mujhe yakeen dilaya ki mera baccha mar Chuka hai"

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Spandan24
wait Prem swapped babies matlab ??
Matlab update padh...
Bhumi
" Prem ne mujhe yakeen dilaya ki mera baccha mar Chuka hai"

what then who TF is Kunal k oberoiOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Matlab update padh...
Bhumi
" Prem ne mujhe yakeen dilaya ki mera baccha mar Chuka hai"
Prem's pseudo name 
Janne ke liye apko dekhna hoga VANSHAJ Monday 15 Jan 2024 on SAB....
No Kunal was her abusive hubby i guess
okOriginally posted by: asmitamohanty
Janne ke liye apko dekhna hoga VANSHAJ Monday 15 Jan 2024 on SAB....
Originally posted by: Spandan24
wait Prem swapped babies matlab ??
Prem followed his dad's footseps and got a bunch of ladies - I'm not going to finish this sentence because I'm a saaf dil ka baccha

As per plan - wtf does it mean Dj , i mean can we all beleive that you have some brains to play game against Kabir ??
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Prem followed his dad's footseps and got a bunch of ladies - I'm not going to finish this sentence because I'm a saaf dil ka baccha
![]()
Kya???
Yeh kab hua???
bacha toh mai hu (off topic , koi report nehi karegaOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Prem followed his dad's footseps and got a bunch of ladies - I'm not going to finish this sentence because I'm a saaf dil ka baccha
![]()
) But God I am confused 
Originally posted by: Spandan24
As per plan - wtf does it mean Dj , i mean can we all beleive that you have some brains to play game against Kabir ??
Yeah eveni haven't watched the episode yet so I'm confused? What plan?
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90