
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica



socho if situation ulta hota. Pooore duniya ke feminists ko call kartey to protect against the man.
Vicky bhayya ka ek gesture where he didn’t even raise his hand but was speculated had people screaming “he was going to hit her”. 



Mummmyyyyyyyyy

Kripiya karke Iss shareef ke jholi mein vote daalte rahiye

😂 
I heard he is out of the house.. So sad..
Also.. Did Isha's did not greet him at all?
I should not laugh.. I mean.. He is The Abhishek Kumar of course.. He is hurt.. Emotional seeing his mom..
At first I really thought he was giving an evil laugh but he is in fact crying...