I just needed new ships to obsess upon since I've lost interest with Bhidur and DharGi has been doomed forever
so I'm hyping up RuBir 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I just needed new ships to obsess upon since I've lost interest with Bhidur and DharGi has been doomed forever
so I'm hyping up RuBir 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Which is more likely;
Bhumi's apology to Kabir?
Kabir's apology to Bhumi?
Kabhika apology?
Bhidur apology?
KabIka apology..kya scene hoga yaar....
I am soo excited....
BhuBir apology is gonna happen for sure...
Bhidur apology kathin hai but hoga....hoga..
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
KabIka apology..kya scene hoga yaar....
I am soo excited....
BhuBir apology is gonna happen for sure...
Bhidur apology kathin hai but hoga....hoga..
BhuBir sonds weird.. ...and wrong like NeiMi
KabIka apology scene will be gold
( no one should dare to post that "Tapp kar sona banungi" dialogue
)
It is my way of trolling that acronym: NeiMi..
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
KabIka apology scene will be gold
( no one should dare to post that "Tapp kar sona banungi" dialogue
)
KabIka apology would be gold...
Wheather heartfelt or sarcastic or full on Tashan...they are gonna kill it with every aspect....
I am sooo eagerly waiting..
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
KabIka apology would be gold...
Wheather heartfelt or sarcastic or full on Tashan...they are gonna kill it with every aspect....
I am sooo eagerly waiting..
Yep i want Bhumi to find out the truth by ep 200 and Yuvika to find it out by ep 210 and Kabir should find iut his birth secret by ep 220 so that we would get these scene in another one and a half months

I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90