Nope I've only heard the name of the show , nothing else
Why did you think that i would know about this show?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nope I've only heard the name of the show , nothing else
Why did you think that i would know about this show?
hayeee yes yess. literally waiting for them to meet e/o. two broken souls meant to heal e/o

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Nope I've only heard the name of the show , nothing else
Why did you think that i would know about this show?
Coz goodness it's so infamous
wait let me bring today's content for you
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
Coz goodness it's so infamous
wait let me bring today's content for you
I was never here
🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Socho RuBir jab couple banenge toh trp aunties kitna maza aayega
I swear trp will increase in 7pm slot too
Woh bhi khush aur hum bhi khush
Upar se BOLN fans bhi khush ho jayenge dekh kar ki Ruhi Bhumi ke bahoo ban gayi
RuBir is better than SimChu
Originally posted by: samIHA04
Socho RuBir jab couple banenge toh trp aunties kitna maza aayega
I swear trp will increase in 7pm slot too
Woh bhi khush aur hum bhi khush
Upar se BOLN fans bhi khush ho jayenge dekh kar ki Ruhi Bhumi ke bahoo ban gayi
RuBir is better than SimChu
Tab bhi toh I and Pete have been manifesting RuBir lately

Go and check GDT asappppppp
Originally posted by: samIHA04
Socho RuBir jab couple banenge toh trp aunties kitna maza aayega
I swear trp will increase in 7pm slot too
Woh bhi khush aur hum bhi khush
Upar se BOLN fans bhi khush ho jayenge dekh kar ki Ruhi Bhumi ke bahoo ban gayi
RuBir is better than SimChu
Rubir>>>>>>>>>>
SimChu
It's a crime to place these 2 ships in the same sentence
Just checked GDT 5 page 40 and replied to your post before coming back to this thread , do check it
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90