Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
literally all dramas. I wouldn’t be surprised if mj turns up pregnant in mein
But both of them have a soft corner for each others so it s fine.Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
literally all dramas. I wouldn’t be surprised if mj turns up pregnant in mein
still it’ll be like his cheating on Arya since he told her his marriage with mj is only contractualOriginally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika
But both of them have a soft corner for each others so it s fine.
Do you think he will respect that? He is a man.He already slept in MJ’s room.Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
still it’ll be like his cheating on Arya since he told her his marriage with mj is only contractual
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Ishq murshid is as overhyped as TB by st billu's minions minus the record breaking views.
his fans have turned into TB fans let’s not mince the words
because secks is about following a guideline in the rules and lawbooks and not ethics for them.. two ppl doing the deed where both respect and love each other but unmarried is wrong
Somehow coercion and doing the deed just for pleasure when you dont even respect each other and hate each other is okay as long as you have the paperwork
Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika
Do you think he will respect that? He is a man.He already slept in MJ’s room.
Yeah it’s expecting too much from a south Asian male
Any man not just South Asian.
So I just started to watch Diyar e Dil, and I am glad that Suhaib and Arjumand are going to get married. They are really cute. Behroze was being a jerk to her for no fault of her own. He could just talk to her nicely.Am I supposed to hate Abha Jaan because I don’t at the moment.