Originally posted by: agreatwcr
I didn't like the eye shadow. Mujhe subtle makeup looks zyada ache lagte. Baaki I liked her neckpiece
Honestly speaking I don't have much knowledge about makeup, I don't even apply eye shadow, only Kajol I use so 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
I didn't like the eye shadow. Mujhe subtle makeup looks zyada ache lagte. Baaki I liked her neckpiece
Honestly speaking I don't have much knowledge about makeup, I don't even apply eye shadow, only Kajol I use so 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Wait so DB actually knew about that like how Bhishma knew about Karn? I skipped that scene so i thought that you guys were joking about it
I skipped a second after Yuvika started speaking, didn't feel like hearing her papa puran
Ush buddhe ko SABKA Raaz pata hai 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Wait so DB actually knew about that like how Bhishma knew about Karn? I skipped that scene so i thought that you guys were joking about it
I skipped a second after Yuvika started speaking, didn't feel like hearing her papa puran
I only watched to know the sequence of scenes. I was checking if flowerpot was there or not so you can guess how much I must've watched
Then why doesn't he reveal it to the audience in his monolouges?

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Honestly speaking I don't have much knowledge about makeup, I don't even apply eye shadow, only Kajol I use so
I don't even know half of those beauty products they use but i have seen a few vids of Erica's yt about makeup so i knew a little stuff
That's great 👍
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
I only watched to know the sequence of scenes. I was checking if flowerpot was there or not so you can guess how much I must've watched
Yep i can
Flowerpot and his thuglife dad were missing from the entire episode
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
Just like he had asked "yeh bachi kiski hai" he would've asked "apka mara hua bacha kiska paap tha?"
Kyunki neil ne hamesha apne papa ke saath hi Raha hai to usse sabse pehle logo ke papa ke baare me hi puchna hota hai
Indeed great 
Kyunki neil ne hamesha apne papa ke saath hi Raha hai to usse sabse pehle logo ke papa ke baare me hi puchna hota hai
I hope he never asks NeiVi ushka BAAP Kon hai 
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90